Karate

Originally posted by Zeke1222
Then about a minute later I started to sweat like hell and began losing my sight and hearing. I began feeling kind of out of body and my arm started to seize up and twitch. I told my friend that something was wrong and by that time the rest of the room started to see what was going on and they started to try to revive me. About ten minutes later I was fine.

Then stop taking hydroxycut.

If this stuff really worked, don't you think someone would have used these no touch techniques to take over the world by now? Don't you think at the very least, that US special forces would incorporate this into the training program? Saves bullets, after all. You have been SO brainwashed by these guys...

Ironchef, do you actually read the posts? I already said that it is NOT combat effective. Most of the time it takes a good 15-20 seconds to get a good lock and KO them. I hate dbz for your information. I don't know who you talked to about only doing it on their own people but when Dillman was in France a kickboxer came up who didn't believe in pressure points and Dillman No touched him.
If you won't believe until you wake up then that's fine. All I'm saying is don't be so closed minded as to believe, as blackbeltnow does, that you're MMA, like bjj, is the almighty fighting system. I was like all of you once, but I had enough of an open mind to actually search out and see for myself what else was out there. I'm not saying to quite bjj or muay thai at all. In fact I think you should continue it. All I'm saying is that if you want to make it even better then check this stuff out for yourself and try to integrate some of it into your existing system. That doesn't mean learning Ryukyu Kempo. That just means doing some research and talking to some people outside of your own system.

Oh yeah, I don't take hydroxycut or anything else like that.

Zeke, no one here is close minded, just sceptical. If you want anyone believe you, then post links to reliable sources/articles (like one about the french kickboxer) or enter pride or ufc.

Actually I plan on entering the MMA scene in a few years. I've been training and planning for it since I was 11. I'm not trying to really prove anything to you guys. I'm just trying to show you that there's more out there than Muay Thai and bjj. Once again, not that I think they're bad, I like bjj and train in it myself, but integrating them all together is even more effective. What kind of links, articles, etc. would you guys be interested in? Tell me and I'll see if I can get some for you.

How old are you? i your serious, you should be able to do it in 5 years. jake shields did it in one year (after deciding to do MMA...he had wrestled), but he's a Jujutsu phenom. my friend darrne did it in 1.5 + 2 years. I would, but i was raised to be an academic person (typical chiense child goign to UCberkley...) but...I'm gonan break this tradition. Beleive me, for a chinese person to break otu of traiditon and keep his manners and good qualities is RARE. chinese ppl are in nature, close minded. how dare you call me close minded.

and bioelectromagnetic energy? buahahahahahaha. wtf is that? electromagnetic energy is light. so wahts bioEM energy? biolight? you mae up that word

Read my profile and do the math. Actually I didn't make that word up. Bioelecticity is quite common term. Study quantum physics and then get back to me on it. I plan on fighting in MMA when I'm 25. That's been the plan for quite a while. How dare I call you close minded? I said that because you're making ignorant blanket statements about things you have no knowledge about. You speak from nothing more than the small portion of the world that you've been exposed to. If I'm out of line then I'm sorry, but from what I have read on this forum it seems that I'm not the only person who has drawn this conclusion about you. I might be into some things that most people on this forum may not believe or think is BS but at least I'm not going around telling everyone that their system of fighting is full of shit. Once you come in and study my section of combat then you can tell me your opinion and it may actually be legit.

uh..u didn't say bioelecricity, u said

chi or bioelectromagnetic energy

bioEM energy. that word you made up. the fact u assumed E and EM are the same either means u never used that word, or ur a pHD quantum phycisist . (b/c E and M are the same thing, if u use special relativity theory, and only 12 physicists truly undersand this relationship)

Read my profile and do the math.

i dont' see anything in ur profile except normal profile stuff

Ironchef, do you actually read the posts? I already said that it is NOT combat effective. Most of the time it takes a good 15-20 seconds to get a good lock and KO them. I hate dbz for your information. I don't know who you talked to about only doing it on their own people but when Dillman was in France a kickboxer came up who didn't believe in pressure points and Dillman No touched him.
If you won't believe until you wake up then that's fine. All I'm saying is don't be so closed minded as to believe, as blackbeltnow does, that you're MMA, like bjj, is the almighty fighting system. I was like all of you once, but I had enough of an open mind to actually search out and see for myself what else was out there. I'm not saying to quite bjj or muay thai at all. In fact I think you should continue it. All I'm saying is that if you want to make it even better then check this stuff out for yourself and try to integrate some of it into your existing system. That doesn't mean learning Ryukyu Kempo. That just means doing some research and talking to some people outside of your own system.

I have been in the martial arts for 16 years. I have seen a lot of wild claims and a lot of crap. All I can say, is that in my experience Dillman is full of shit. Not only that, he prey's on weak willed idiots who buy his crap.

I've seen many things that are hard to explain. This isn't one of them.

i never herad of bio electricity but from the sound of it it sounds like just voltage potentials across the membrane since thats the only electrity in an organism, which belongs in the study of biology, or biophysics. but quantum physics?? quntum physics is about the quantum (integer) energy levels of an antom. has nothing to do with biology, because biology is a macroscopic scale so the diff between 1.7E-19 J and 2x1.7E-19J is neglicible. we can ignore integer intervals and assume continuity.

if you really understand in this electrochemical gradient mechanism, you would know that what i said about nerves "on or off" is true.

What kind of links, articles, etc. would you guys be interested in? Tell me and I'll see if I can get some for you.
what ever you believe that we would believe in. science journals and other publishings that would lose reputation if the published faked material.

i saw a national geographics documentary about the shaolin temple once which claimed that streams of heat, probably bioelectromagnetic energy (must find that documentary again), could be detected with heat detectors in the bodies of the monks while they were performing qi-gong. however can't i see the connection to quantum physics. i know the a bit more than the basics about quantum physics and i have friends that are studying it here at my university, so can you please explain the connection?

Actually I plan on entering the MMA scene in a few years. I've been training and planning for it since I was 11. I'm not trying to really prove anything to you guys. I'm just trying to show you that there's more out there than Muay Thai and bjj. Once again, not that I think they're bad, I like bjj and train in it myself, but integrating them all together is even more effective. What kind of links, articles, etc. would you guys be interested in? Tell me and I'll see if I can get some for you.

Okay... in another post Zeke said "I'll be able to fight in 5 or 6 years"

What the hell system requires 5 years or more of practice to be able to fight?

Take Boxing, Ju jutsu, wreslting etc. - - You'll be able to defend yourself and fight relatively well after 6 months of training.

Chi? WTF dude. BioEM? You're brainwashed. Pressure Points? They don't work on anyone with ANY pain threshold. Go spar at a MT place and see how well you do.

Originally posted by super you
what ever you believe that we would believe in. science journals and other publishings that would lose reputation if the published faked material.

i saw a national geographics documentary about the shaolin temple once which claimed that streams of heat, probably bioelectromagnetic energy (must find that documentary again), could be detected with heat detectors in the bodies of the monks while they were performing qi-gong. however can't i see the connection to quantum physics. i know the a bit more than the basics about quantum physics and i have friends that are studying it here at my university, so can you please explain the connection?

again i'll asume bioEM is a word. EM is light, and this includes IR (infrared) light. the body of an organism (even plants) emit IR. IR is invisible to the eye, and of course, since its EM wave its energy PhotonEnergy=plancks constnat*frequency.

thermal goggles are like cameras, but they see in the IR region of the EM spectrum. that explains why they used "heat detectors' as you said it.

recap...if bioEM is a word, it would mean infrared radiation. I think i looked this up in dictionary.com. it doesn't exist.

now that you know waht it is, you see how misused the word is by zeke. Whatever he talked about was NTKO, and not of heat. (btw all heat is useless energy that can only warm things up)

If I'm out of line then I'm sorry, but from what I have read on this forum it seems that I'm not the only person who has drawn this conclusion about you.

Name one other guy who is against me. Are you so disillusioned that you create false memories to yourself?

Originally posted by CHIMARTFC
Okay... in another post Zeke said "I'll be able to fight in 5 or 6 years"

What the hell system requires 5 years or more of practice to be able to fight?

Take Boxing, Ju jutsu, wreslting etc. - - You'll be able to defend yourself and fight relatively well after 6 months of training.

Chi? WTF dude. BioEM? You're brainwashed. Pressure Points? They don't work on anyone with ANY pain threshold. Go spar at a MT place and see how well you do.

pressure points do exist. There are meridians of nerves that run throughout the entire body. If certain spots are hit with sufficient force a shock to the system causes a knockout.

Such basic points are the temple, sides of neck(not sure of medical terms), back of the head, etc.

Originally posted by BlackBeltNow
again i'll asume bioEM is a word. EM is light, and this includes IR (infrared) light. the body of an organism (even plants) emit IR. IR is invisible to the eye, and of course, since its EM wave its energy PhotonEnergy=plancks constnat*frequency.

thermal goggles are like cameras, but they see in the IR region of the EM spectrum. that explains why they used "heat detectors' as you said it.

recap...if bioEM is a word, it would mean infrared radiation. I think i looked this up in dictionary.com. it doesn't exist.

now that you know waht it is, you see how misused the word is by zeke. Whatever he talked about was NTKO, and not of heat. (btw all heat is useless energy that can only warm things up)
Maybe the body creates some kind of polarization. That could explain why the monks are waving around with their arms and then can put spears to their throats.

Hmm, I shouldn't really speculate in this and let Zeke explain it instead.

Originally posted by super you
Maybe the body creates some kind of polarization. That could explain why the monks are waving around with their arms and then can put spears to their throats.

Hmm, I shouldn't really speculate in this and let Zeke explain it instead.

he said he's coming back when I take a quantum physics course and catch up with him :rolleyes:

Another thing super you. You are a typical traditionalist. Its apparent: I already proved that zeke is making up stuff, closed minded, and you still wnat his point of view???

btw, body cannot create polarization. one important thing about charges in nature: most things in nature are neutral in charge.

Even if it created polarization...i don't see ur logic: That could explain why the monks are waving around with their arms and then can put spears to their throats.
What does polarization have to do w/ resisting spears to throats? again...typical traditinalist logic. "if 1+1= 2, then chi exists"

Back