Karate

Originally posted by Jack321
What is San Da exactly anyway? Someone told me it is just western boxing with some kicks and throws.

in terms of RULEs of the sport, its like kickboxing but no knees or elbows, and YES for takedowns. in terms o style, unlike "what we've seen" there are sidekicks and scissor leg takedowns (which are unseen in any competition grappling).

fyi i don't know much about sanda besides this

You don't think that you can tell an organ to shut off by attacking a nerve? Ok, you go on and believe that. You know some basic highschool biology. I'm sorry. I'm not impressed. You guys think that it's bull then go ahead and believe it. You got the links correct for Jeff and Chris. They don't advertise bjj because it's just groundfighting. They don't teach someone bjj. They teach Arnis and Shin Shin Jujitsu. I cross trained in many other arts but I don't claim to teach them. I merely use some of their principles in my teaching.

i take colleg bio, college anthropology, and college psychology at UC berkley. my gPA is 3.7, (which is very high). what about u? you know nothing except from ur white, didn't even go to college, blackbelts. I know more detail than you you should've figured it out that i'm smarter than you.

c'mon? blocking as an offensivel? don't tell me you still believe this. tell me what person does this?

and what about nerve attacks to ur felow students? if they work, why are they still alive? if you shut down one organ (provided it doesn't come in pairs) , you will die. even if you take HS 'general' bio you woul'dve known this.

i doubt those two are blackbelts in BJJ. there are only 200 BJJ BBs in the world. where did they get their blackbelts from? no BJJ blackbelt woudl teach "karate". in fact, most BJJ blackbelts, altho they would crosstrain, would not teach any other martial art. they would know because they know how much you'd have to know before you dare teach moves.

i'm sorry. i'm not impresed by you. you are a standard gullible karate kid. you have no physiology or bio background whatsoever and here you are trying to teach me how the nerves work. if you believe you actually shut off ur friends' organs, go ahead. it works because they're faking it

Originally posted by Zeke1222
You don't think that you can tell an organ to shut off by attacking a nerve?

Just to make things interesting, can you explain to me when you seen this work hehe. And tlel me the pathway of why it works.

I think I know more than you, by explaining the existance of htat one pressure-detector thign in your neck that can shut off your heart, which is legit (but like i siad, i still see it as theory since it never happened).

You think because you know about the carotid sinus artery that you can shutdown someones heart. How do you think you do this? Do you think it's a strike? If so what is the angle and direction? DO you think it's a submission? If so in what way do you perform it? It can affect the heart but you have to know exactly how to attack it. Actually I also get my info from college (NAU) as well as from Grandmaster George Dillman, Grandmaster Jim Corn, Grandmaster Evan Pantazi, Grandmaster Ed Lake. etc. How do I know that it works? About a month ago Grandmaster Corn shutdown my stomach. It took awhile but they got it back up and running. He struck the ulnar nerve, a medial antebrachial cutaneous nerve, the superior ulnar collateal artey, the sixth and seventh intercostal nerve, and a medial aterior cutaneous branch of the intercostal. In short he attacked two heart points wwhich lit up the fire and the drain the fire by striking the gallbladder and liver wood cluster mu points and then finished on the stomach mu point on the Co. vessel.
Yes, we do shutoff each others organs but we have to know the proper revival methods before we do this. And yes, we do know how to turn them back on. I feel sorry for you being stuck in the stonge age of combat. over the next twenty years you'll be seeing a lot of amazing things and you can either learn and embrace them by putting them into your own form of fighting or you can shut them away and get your ass kicked by those who don't.
Here's another interesting question for you. Have you ever heard of an NTKO?

i have never heard of NTKO

i have also never heard of blocking as an offensive.

shutting off the heart is indirect btw, and not caused by striking anything.

and stop listening to george dilldo. he's a typical mcdojo teacher. "grandmaster"? in the US? where did he get that rank?

if you believe you can revive organs,why wont' u guys work in the hospital?

About a month ago Grandmaster Corn shutdown my stomach. It took awhile but they got it back up and running. He struck the ulnar nerve, a medial antebrachial cutaneous nerve, the superior ulnar collateal artey, the sixth and seventh intercostal nerve, and a medial aterior cutaneous branch of the intercostal. In short he attacked two heart points wwhich lit up the fire and the drain the fire by striking the gallbladder and liver wood cluster mu points and then finished on the stomach mu point on the Co. vessel.

I think this is the most hilarious shit I have ever read on Sherdog. How did you know your stomach was "shut down"? It's called constipation. Your grandmaster took credit for your irregularity. Now that's funny...

Zeke....

What the fuck are you talking about? You're dropping people's names, most of which don't matter at all. "Stopping" people's organs??

Tell me... what exactly happens when your stomach "shuts down" ???? How exaclty do you know that your stomach was shut down? I'd love to know how you think this happens. Maybe a "Low battery" light comes out of your belly button?

It's already been said... and Blackbeltnow is entirely correct... the only "blocks" you should use are boxing type parries and slips... if you use anything else you're playing with traditional crap.

A blackbelt can be acheived in a matter of months, or online, or from any number of stupid ways. saying you train with a bunch of black belts is absurd and not at all impressive. You say this d.s.i. and d.k.i. is their own style..... anyone can decide to make their own style(joe san) and proclaim themselves as a master or 8th or 9th don. there is no true governing body of martial arts, so crappy styles can be created and stupid people can be taken advantage of (sound familiar?)

Originally posted by Stedo
hee hee
Here check out this page. Its about a pressure point grandmaster.. http://www.dillman.com . It looks very commercial to me. The only thing to learn here is how much his tapes and books are. And wtf is Ryukyu Kempo Tomari-te??

Dillman is one of the biggest names in modern kempo, commercial, probably, but the guy has earned it.

30 years of TMA and all u get is internet noobs calling u a mcdojo.

sad state for TMA...

it can't get any more mcdojo than shutting off your major organs

Originally posted by StopTheFight
it can't get any more mcdojo than shutting off your major organs

I'll shut your organs if you do'nt shut up!! j/k haha DIM MUK!!!

NTKO means NO touch knock out. Knocking out, shutting off an internal organ or killing someone by projecting energy (chi or bioelectromagnetic energy). They aren't combat effective yet bu t they're fun to play with. I know that there's no way in hell you guys are going to believe it but they exist. Go to a D.K.I. seminar and tell them what you think of our stuff. They'll be happy to show you first hand what happens without even touching you. You guys can believe whatever you want. The fact is that eventually you're just going to have to accept that these things exist. I have found most of the people on this forum to be quite amusing with their primitive view of combat.
Oh yeah, this is what it felt like. He did the technique on me and nothing happened. Then about two minutes later I was walking over to get a drink and he hit me again. hing happened. Then about a minute later I started to sweat like hell and began losing my sight and hearing. I began feeling kind of out of body and my arm started to seize up and twitch. I told my friend that something was wrong and by that time the rest of the room started to see what was going on and they started to try to revive me. About ten minutes later I was fine.

The way that they usually check to see if someone's internal organs are shutdown is that doctors are there.

Ryukyu Kempo is the Okinowan version of Kung fu in the Ryukyu archipeligo. The Chinese came over and taught them hundreds of years ago. The words Kung fu became known as Kem Po and after the modernization of Japan became known as Kara Te. Te being the original fighting art of Okinowa.

NTKO means NO touch knock out. Knocking out, shutting off an internal organ or killing someone by projecting energy (chi or bioelectromagnetic energy).

I have to quote a friend about NTKO. "I'll believe it when I wake up." Until then I'm calling it BS.

Originally posted by hammerfist
They are good for learning basic technique........and unless its kyokushin then basically you're screwed on the street...........

Hammer, that is the most ignorant,most biased thing I've EVER hear don this forum.

NTKO means NO touch knock out. Knocking out, shutting off an internal organ or killing someone by projecting energy (chi or bioelectromagnetic energy). They aren't combat effective yet bu t they're fun to play with. I know that there's no way in hell you guys are going to believe it but they exist. Go to a D.K.I. seminar and tell them what you think of our stuff. They'll be happy to show you first hand what happens without even touching you. You guys can believe whatever you want. The fact is that eventually you're just going to have to accept that these things exist. I have found most of the people on this forum to be quite amusing with their primitive view of combat.
Oh yeah, this is what it felt like. He did the technique on me and nothing happened. Then about two minutes later I was walking over to get a drink and he hit me again. hing happened. Then about a minute later I started to sweat like hell and began losing my sight and hearing. I began feeling kind of out of body and my arm started to seize up and twitch. I told my friend that something was wrong and by that time the rest of the room started to see what was going on and they started to try to revive me. About ten minutes later I was fine.

The way that they usually check to see if someone's internal organs are shutdown is that doctors are there.

You watch too much DBZ.

Back