• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP Karate Combat 47 Rafael Alves vs. James Vick Friday 06.28.2024 at 07:00 PM ET ***Sherdog Discussion*** (YouTube/Fight Pass)

Damn, Vick got killed so bad that they kept the cameras off of him and just showed the commentary crew shitting their pants. I hope Vick is ok and retires for good this time. He's taken some brutal beatings, this one looked like the worst.

Damn, Vick got killed so bad that they kept the cameras off of him and just showed the commentary crew shitting their pants.

Yeah they were putting a neck brace on him and loading him on a stretcher. Didn't want to show that to the audience.

Yeah they were putting a neck brace on him and loading him on a stretcher. Didn't want to show that to the audience.

Rafael Alves was literally crying and had to be consoled by his team. He must have really thought Vick was going to die.

I wrote it after he got knocked out by Fialho but this guy should really not fight again. He has some kids and a wife, why would you risk all that for a mediocre at best career at fighting.

But I think that is the problem with a lot of fighters, even if their body says they can't their mind say they can and will not accept a no. Hope the guy stops after this and doesn't get seriously injured.

Anyone else see that shit?

A fight broke out between the corners and the President, aka the Dana White of Karate Combat, strangled one of the corner guys totally unconscious.
It was pretty awesome actually lol.
Apparently he's a Jiu-Jitsu black belt, not that you necessarily need that to be able to RNC someone, but it sure does help lol.

Tagged media in the post because if someone has the video please post it and I will add it!

Edit:
Found it!
Fight Breaks Out At Karate Combat
The same guy that choked out Joselyne Nunes at the UFC PI. Dude is a psycho, runs the “Goat Shed” gym where the best product is Gillian Robertson, who moved there from ATT

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chenmania
Back