Kamaru Usman on Jorge Masvidal vs. Nate Diaz: ‘You’ve got 20 losses… you’re not a bad motherf**cker’

I get that as well but don't enjoy watching it. If I was a fighter I would rather die in my 30's or 40's and be considered a just bleed god than retire with my brain in tact and live a long life. That's probably not a very healthy or normal way of thinking though lol.
That is the stupidest thing I've ever read

Jesus christ..
Seriously?

Jon Fitch won like a 8 fights in a row in the UFC, and I don't remember a single one of them. I remember he got let go after a single loss. LNP fighters are boring as shit to watch. I'd much rather watch Melvin Guillard go out and get KO'ed fighting than Fitch blanket someone for 3-5 rounds. GSP had a lot of decisions but he tried, and he busted up dudes in the process.

Would love to see Masvidal win next month then go KO Usman and shut his boring ass up.

Gsp is one of the most active fighters from top position ever

but he still didnt try to finish any one and fights were boring going to desions.

after he lost to matt serra he invented point fighting to not risk losing cause like mr boring said all that mattered was winning. he said it wasnt worth the risk if he could lay n prey to a win than make a mistake and get knocked out.

Theyll also make 20 times more money than you. So yea hump your way to a great record and no money

“Let’s be honest, on the promotional side, I think they dropped the ball in getting my fight done, because that was the fight that should be at [Madison Square Garden],” Usman said during the Dominance MMA media day on Tuesday. “They dropped the ball getting that fight done, so they have to create something to sell a fight.”

“I mean look at those two guys, let’s be honest, these two guys have over 20 losses combined. Twenty losses. How you call yourself a ‘BMF’ and you’ve got 20 losses combined? A baddest motherf—ker alive is a guy no one can touch. You’ve got 20 losses, sit yo ass down, you’re not a bad motherf—cker.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...ve-got-20-losses-youre-not-a-bad-motherf-cker

Glad he's speaking the truth

Diaz and Masvidal are going to MSG to collect a head, Usman and Colby are in Vegas trying to collect a leg

diaz is the textbook definition of a point fighter. his only finish in like 10 years is conor, who was completely gassed and gave up.

Yeah I’d feel insulted. Problem is no one outside the MMA forums give a crap about Usman/Covington/Woodley. It’s their own fault to. None have ever been able to draw alone. Woodley demanding ‘money fights’ when he puts on boring fights. While Usman and Covington have been impressive it’s not very entertaining. They co main fighters or need 2 more titles to get any interest in a card. Look at Woodley v Till 125k and Covington v Lawler lowest watched FN

They’ve pretty much made the BMF belt to make WW interesting. This wouldn’t be a thing if there was any interest in the top 3.

Nate already said what BMF means.

It's guys that have been around through the ups and downs and are still here and beat dudes that come in and rise after 4 good wins without the road work to match. (he didn't say that verbatim but that's basically what he said).

These fighters so upset over this title need to get over it and let them get the check.

Another reason to dislike this insufferable twat waffle.

Usman has a point. The MSG fight shouldve been usman vs colby. Its a champ vs interim champ. They have a legit beef. The ufc is now nate diaz’s bitch. He comes back after 3 years beats pettis and calls out a guy and he gets it at MSG?

I guess the next BMF fight should be The Rock vs OJ simpson.

It's guys that have been around through the ups and downs and are still here and beat dudes that come in and rise after 4 good wins without the road work to match. (he didn't say that verbatim but that's basically what he said).

These fighters so upset over this title need to get over it and let them get the check.
Nobody is upset over the title, they are upset real deserving championship fights should get the nod over some made up title.

What next? Intercontinental championships? Hottest girl title? Stand and Bang title?

These guy have over 20 loses combined, nate diaz was a failed title challenger and masvidal is currently on a 'Houston Alexander' type of streak and never mind that he got dropped within the first 30 seconds of the till fight.

I like that they have a title but 'BMF' is just the most embarrassing and stupid name I could ever imagine.
How about a 'king of the streets' belt, open weight.

When you're rape wrestling someone to get the decision, you're not a bad motherfucker either.

Usman doesnt just grapple. He dominates. Khabib doesnt get that label, he is as grapple heavy as it gets.

but he still didnt try to finish any one and fights were boring going to desions.

after he lost to matt serra he invented point fighting to not risk losing cause like mr boring said all that mattered was winning. he said it wasnt worth the risk if he could lay n prey to a win than make a mistake and get knocked out.

After Matt Serra he destroyed Hughes, Penn and Serra in rematches. You can't name a fight during his reign where he used lay and pray. He gave an honest fight every time

It's funny reading some of these replies in here, watching some of the same people who call GSP a GOAT(which he is) suddenly want to rip on Usman for having a lot of decision victories and being boring. Iwonder why that is, actually no i dont have to wonder, i know why.

<Durant35>

After Matt Serra he destroyed Hughes, Penn and Serra in rematches. You can't name a fight during his reign where he used lay and pray. He gave an honest fight every time

doesnt change he invented point fighting to not risk losing when he clearly in the lead. when you beating people so bad he has no reason to try and finish any one cause that could lead to a mistake like vs matt serra.

CONFIRMED: Sob Story Marty will never RECOVER.

Always crying about something.
E4462D45-0ED7-4937-8533-90A792200C55.jpeg

/ thread

Back