Kamaru Usman on Jorge Masvidal vs. Nate Diaz: ‘You’ve got 20 losses… you’re not a bad motherf**cker’

He should watch his mouth, he's gonna have to fight the loser of this match.

Regardless of the BMF thing this is the fight people want to see - long time fans and the more casuals'.

Nobody really gives a fuck about Znoozeman vs Cuddleton.

Jorge Masvidal vs. Nate Diaz: ‘You’ve got 20 losses… you’re not a bad motherf**cker’

tenor.gif

“Let’s be honest, on the promotional side, I think they dropped the ball in getting my fight done, because that was the fight that should be at [Madison Square Garden],” Usman said during the Dominance MMA media day on Tuesday. “They dropped the ball getting that fight done, so they have to create something to sell a fight.”

“I mean look at those two guys, let’s be honest, these two guys have over 20 losses combined. Twenty losses. How you call yourself a ‘BMF’ and you’ve got 20 losses combined? A baddest motherf—ker alive is a guy no one can touch. You’ve got 20 losses, sit yo ass down, you’re not a bad motherf—cker.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...ve-got-20-losses-youre-not-a-bad-motherf-cker
Talk that talk.

I for one actually don't mind this BMF belt but after thinking about it they need to be honest and make it a real for a long neglected unsaid title we fight fanz all know the real belt they fighting for is the GKB GateKeeper Belt...

Look ahead juuuust a little bit.
Someone's going to have to fight for it in the future right?

It's for Conor. Conor's at Jorge/Nates skill level.

Conor will fight for the BMF belt.
Then god knows what gets twisted into the title picture. 2020 lookin dumb

I f*king can't wait to see Colby try to pin all that ↑↑↑ down for 25 minutes with his toothless wrestling because Tyron looks spent...

i thought colby might be able to gas out usman and win the later rounds but as the fight gets closer i'm not so sure anymore. should be good, im more hyped for this fight than masvidal vs. diaz

i thought colby might be able to gas out usman and win the later rounds but as the fight gets closer i'm not so sure anymore. should be good, im more hyped for this fight than masvidal vs. diaz

I've been itching for this one finally get to see Colby put up or shut up, no more on the way down and on the way out fighters (no disrespect to Dos Anjos, Maia, Lawler, but truth is truth) now you get a real live stud to fight who ain't buying into the WWE angle & act.

Colby could not hold any of those ↑↑↑ men down for any sustained time, and all hate and bitterness aside I can't see him wearing Usman down who's stronger, meaner, and hates him more than all them other guys Colby just fought. This fight don't see 5rds...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back