Kamaru Usman on Jorge Masvidal vs. Nate Diaz: ‘You’ve got 20 losses… you’re not a bad motherf**cker’

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“Let’s be honest, on the promotional side, I think they dropped the ball in getting my fight done, because that was the fight that should be at [Madison Square Garden],” Usman said during the Dominance MMA media day on Tuesday. “They dropped the ball getting that fight done, so they have to create something to sell a fight.”

“I mean look at those two guys, let’s be honest, these two guys have over 20 losses combined. Twenty losses. How you call yourself a ‘BMF’ and you’ve got 20 losses combined? A baddest motherf—ker alive is a guy no one can touch. You’ve got 20 losses, sit yo ass down, you’re not a bad motherf—cker.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...ve-got-20-losses-youre-not-a-bad-motherf-cker

Leg humping is pretty bad though. Not in a good way

We all know the true name of this "title" is the Guys Who Like to Stand and Bang and are a Little Bit Ghetto Belt.

Usman’s clearly salty and has lots of complex

I’m no fighter but I kinda agree; idk what’s going on behind the scenes in terms of arranging fights/contracts etc but it’s obvious the BMF title is just for the casuals and the aesthetics. Neither Jorge or Nate is competing for a legit title but I guess they’re “bad” in terms of their personas. (I’m still gonna watch ;))

Well, i think most fighters on the UFC-Roster are bad motherf*ckers.
That being said, he's if course not as good of a fighter as Usman.

We all know the "BMF" belt is complete bullshit and just a marketing tactic to get dumb fans to watch but whatever its a good fight so who cares

Still fans anticipates this bout more than your boring title fight Kamaru

Would rather have 20 losses than 10 decisions in 12 fights. I mean if I was aiming for that bmf label anyways.

Attitude Era and Usman has a low energy attitude. Who cares if he would beat Nate and Masvidal in the same night. Fighting is overrated.

I don't know... A bad motherfucker can also mean somebody who just gets in there time and time again after years of competing with the best.

I suppose there's no way Usman will elaborate on what he means when he says the ufc 'dropped the ball' in negotiations. Still, I can't help but wonder.

Diaz and Masvidal are going to MSG to collect a head, Usman and Colby are in Vegas trying to collect a leg

I kinda stopped reading after the first sentence.

No one wants to see you in MSG Usman. Not you or Colby in your attempts to grapplefuck one another for 25 minutes. <{cruzshake}>

Don't disagree tho.

I don't know... A bad motherfucker can also mean somebody who just gets in there time and time again after years of competing with the best.
Or somebody that never pulls out, is active and jumps in on short notice, fights with a kill or be killed style etc..

When you're rape wrestling someone to get the decision, you're not a bad motherfucker either.

Cuban Missile incoming.
giphy.gif

Diaz and Masvidal are going to MSG to collect a head, Usman and Colby are in Vegas trying to inseminate a leg

Fixed

I kinda stopped reading after the first sentence.

No one wants to see you in MSG Usman. Not you or Colby in your attempts to grapplefuck one another for 25 minutes. <{cruzshake}>

Don't disagree tho.
Everyone does. This fight will determine the 2020 election.

It's bad that they had to create a fake title because the champion in that division can't draw a picture, Kamaru.

Back