Social Kamala Harris xanned out rambling megathread

Listen, we all knew what she was during the primaries. She was not well liked and was not sharp enough, nor did she have the speaking skills to succeed. The obvious reason Biden picked her is because she is a female of color. But I think his team master minded this pick to throw her to the wolves with situations she had no business being anywhere near,....like the border crisis. This takes pressure off of Joe. I also think they knew Sleepy Joe was going to have his dementia days so she would take a lot of the attention away with her terrible interviews and speeches herself. I mean after listening to her Biden doesn’t sound as bad....come on man.....

Picking her also stopped her from calling him the old white racist that he is.

She basically extorted him into the job.
"Hey how about instead of calling you out constantly for being a racist you just pick me and then you'll have identity armor"?

Shit is actually embarrassing

Quayle wasn't this bad. Quayle got a raw deal over the potato debacle.

Dude....Come on. Dan Quayle was orders of magnitude worse than Kamala. He was a running joke the entirety of Bush 1's term. Time....it seems.....has dimmed your perceptions and recollections. Don't you remember the Holocaust remarks?

Though I will certainly give the 'old' version of Dan Quayle credit and props for telling Mike Pence to do the right thing re: not trying to overturn the election results.

Our president and VP safe so out of their minds.
Trump said a lot of dumb things but they are gonna break his record

Back