Social Kamala Harris xanned out rambling megathread

I like how she looked down at her suit to confirm.

giphy.gif

She is the least authentic person in politics I think

This is all deflection to make Biden look cognitively competent.
Nah.

She really believes when she talks, she is being profound.

She sounds like a high school student giving a class presentation.

Words, pause, repeat the words, wait for a response from audience, words, etc.

She sounds much different than she did when she was in the Senate.

Harris vs. Pete will be interesting

She is the least authentic person in politics I think

Nah.

She really believes when she talks, she is being profound.

She sounds like a high school student giving a class presentation.

Words, pause, repeat the words, wait for a response from audience, words, etc.

She sounds much different than she did when she was in the Senate.

Harris vs. Pete will be interesting

the shit that oozes out of here rotten mouth reminds me of the simpsons

83ce7199402891b40fc46169303ddb4f.jpg

My god I think Biden is senile but for the love of humanity I hope something doesn’t happen where she takes over.
Same even though if she took over a bigger red wave would happen because she would be that horrible, but for the countries sake I hope Biden and his puppet masters stay till 2024

What a bunch of hater pussies in this thread. Give my old classmate a break.

Y'all need to get a life boys.

So what's the deal with announcing what you are wearing?

something like Descriptive Video for the visually or perceptually impaired. Similarly, all of our political press conferences have included a sign language interpreter for some time.

Listen, we all knew what she was during the primaries. She was not well liked and was not sharp enough, nor did she have the speaking skills to succeed. The obvious reason Biden picked her is because she is a female of color. But I think his team master minded this pick to throw her to the wolves with situations she had no business being anywhere near,....like the border crisis. This takes pressure off of Joe. I also think they knew Sleepy Joe was going to have his dementia days so she would take a lot of the attention away with her terrible interviews and speeches herself. I mean after listening to her Biden doesn’t sound as bad....come on man.....

Listen, we all knew what she was during the primaries. She was not well liked and was not sharp enough, nor did she have the speaking skills to succeed. The obvious reason Biden picked her is because she is a female of color. But I think his team master minded this pick to throw her to the wolves with situations she had no business being anywhere near,....like the border crisis. This takes pressure off of Joe. I also think they knew Sleepy Joe was going to have his dementia days so she would take a lot of the attention away with her terrible interviews and speeches herself. I mean after listening to her Biden doesn’t sound as bad....come on man.....
Biden didn't want her. He wanted to chose Whitmer as his running mate. But, he was vetoed.

Back