Social Kamala Harris xanned out rambling megathread

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/1...because-the-time-to-be-inspired-is-every-day/

41C16292-1CC0-436A-A8E7-985977DBD605-1024x1024.jpeg

4F8F9E9A-6ADF-4F49-9AE7-DE8D91C3FD29-1024x1024.jpeg

3C7F5DB4-B1FF-44B2-AE9B-9723717B3523-1024x1024.jpeg

786C799D-31B9-47D7-AE82-107C96A83A69-1024x1024.png

BE866107-2298-4E64-880B-5DF3989428A4-1024x1024.png
Why include that last one? It's actually pretty accurate.

BE866107-2298-4E64-880B-5DF3989428A4-1024x1024.png

Even those on the left and dems have to realize by now what an absolute disaster she is...right? Admittedly, I didn't know a ton about her prior to her becoming VP. Only the extreme basics, that she was a DA in Cali, etc. But FFS by now the entirety of the nation needs to figure out how to NOT have her become prez. I mean, seriously. Biden is a doddering old wreck who's likely seeing his faculties slip away. And yet every day that he makes it through...I'm thankful, given what's waiting in the wings should he succumb to father time. That's the concern in terms of her becoming POTUS. She can't win a general election, but she can damn sure be sworn in if ol' Joe checks out.

I'd actually prefer them to prop up Biden "Weekend at Bernie's" style and roll the dice on what happens than see that cackling sack of ineptitude trying to run things.

How do you have a geriatric brain dead Biden and you pick the one person as his VP who would be a worse candidate than he is? I know the conventional wisdom is you get a VP who has kind of opposite traits of the President. But she doesn't complement him in any way. She's only opposite him in age, race and gender. But she's a complete disaster in everything else. She doesn't even have a base. She had to drop out extra early so she didn't get smoked in her own state.

<{MingNope}>

How do you have a geriatric brain dead Biden and you pick the one person as his VP who would be a worse candidate than he is? I know the conventional wisdom is you get a VP who has kind of opposite traits of the President. But she doesn't complement him in any way. She's only opposite him in age, race and gender. But she's a complete disaster in everything else. She doesn't even have a base. She had to drop out extra early so she didn't get smoked in her own state.

<{MingNope}>
When the Democratic Party decided to bump up their primary, I assumed it was to help her get the nomination. But, she was out well before.

<{MingNope}>
As a guy with an advanced case of Trudeau Derangement Syndrome I totally understand the anyone but T voting mentality. But these two are the best a country of 340 000 000 could come up with?

All in all we're doing a terrible job of accepting the junk served to us. Food, politicians, news, programming. Bah.

<{MingNope}>
I sincerely think they picked her because of her identity and she is so unliked that no one would want to see her take over.

I sincerely think they picked her because of her identity and she is so unliked that no one would want to see her take over.
They started off with a woman as the litmus test. Think they initially wanted Klobuchar. Probably all but promised it to her when she dropped out before Super Tuesday despite doing well in the primaries. But then there were some issues with her record as a prosecutor amid the George Floyd upheaval, and it was decided that they needed a black woman as VP.

Even within that criteria, I think Susan Rice was the better choice and have been saying that all along. Rice is more like Obama, Harris is more like Hillary. Just like Hillary rubs people the wrong way, so does Kamala. Rice is less repugnant and more palatable, but the media and corporate America loved Kamala for some strange reason.

So what's the deal with announcing what you are wearing?

Back