Television Kaley Cuoco says her Big Bang outfits became less sexualized over the years

Omg she's soooo average meh, meh , meh

Trash show I hate it I fucking hate it reeeeeeeeee

The pics make it pretty obvious that the early seasons were way better.
Sexy girl = Good storyline. Everyone knows that.

I enjoyed the show in the early seasons, but I stopped watching around season 5 when it became less about a few nerdy guys doing silly nerd shit and more about relationship drama with some nerd lingo thrown in. I dropped off and at that point Kaley was also not as hot anymore.

She was only late 20s / early 30s. Most women don't stop being hot at that point unless they let themselves go.

1) the other blond with huge tits is way hotter
2) kaley was really hot first season then went downhill after that

Yea, she's cute. A bit of a womanlet though. And I've never been a fan of that super squeaky voice she talks in.

I actually think the underwear gifs are from the later seasons.

But she did look cuter in the early seasons.

TBBT-3-the-big-bang-theory-30435540-1024-878.jpg

Her face screwed up, but she also became too much of a bitch, I know its not fair to compare two pictures when you are doing a face but she always was doing that every episode to everithing the guys did, always dismissive and complaining even when the guys were pretty much saving her ass.

tbbt-penny-feature-over-the-years.jpg

TBBT-Penny-Smart-Feature.jpg

I think bc her character became more complex, had a wider range of emotions than just a doe eyed, clueless, hottie.

https://www.insider.com/kaley-cuoco-big-bang-theory-outfits-became-less-sexualized-2021-9

Excerpt
"I started 'Big Bang' at 21 years old," She began. "I was the cute girl next door to the nerds. It was all about booty shorts, Juicy Couture zip-ups. And as the years went on – Penny grows up, Kaley grows up – all of a sudden it's like, 'Can I have a long sleeve shirt? How about a slack? How about a loafer? I never wanna see that high heel again!'"
"And also that was so long ago," Cuoco added. "When I think about how many years ago that was, it was a different time. Also, by the way, at 21 I was hot. I wanted to show that stuff off. You would not catch me dead in a sexy cat costume now! I just had a litter of kittens – never doing that again."
I began watching the show recently and did in fact notice this. Kaley (who plays Penny on The Big Bang Theory) wore booty shorts and Uggs during the early seasons.

wait-what-wait-a-minute.gif

a50469266831fc43e78a1270c9416af3.gif

W5vfK71.png

In the later seasons they had her dressed more conservatively.

05mm8ty.png

I get that everyone has their time, and women are typically hottest around their early to mid-20s, but she was still attractive in the mid to later seasons as well. Making her the "hot girl" even in 2012 wouldn't exactly have been unbelievable. Truth be told, even in Kaley Cuoco's new show The Flight Attendant, she isn't exactly rough on the eyes. At 36 years old, she is a regular MILF.

I wonder if it has less to do with "Kaley is no longer hot" and more to do with character and show development(?) BBT started out as a show about a group of nerds and a hot girl, it evolved. Penny became less of a one-dimensional dumb-blonde, Kelly Bundy knock off and developed as a character. The show also developed into more than just "Ah, we're dorks who have a sexy neighbor we can't talk to!"

She's not a great actress but in my opinion she's incredibly beautiful, which is why she got the role. As she built clout on the show, she was able to leverage that into more conservative attire.

In The Flight Attendant, she was hypersexualized. My friends called it the Kaley's Tits show.

She's not a great actress but in my opinion she's incredibly beautiful, which is why she got the role. As she built clout on the show, she was able to leverage that into more conservative attire.

In The Flight Attendant, she was hypersexualized. My friends called it the Kaley's Tits show.

I think she's actually a decent actress. She's basically played Penny if she keeps going down the wrong path in The Flight Attendant. Hot, hypersexual, alchy. I think she got a boob job at some point too.

Back