Television Kaley Cuoco says her Big Bang outfits became less sexualized over the years

same thing works for literally any TV show. without the laughter track or studio audience laughter it's odd to watch
The only one that never landed for me was "Friends"
It's still funny to me. Idk where this "Friends wasn't funny" regime came from. Was it the GOAT show? No. But it was very funny and had a consistent streamline of jokes and intricacies. I've watched it without the laugh track and am still amused.

You're generally right tho.

<{clintugh}>

Shirley Temple? Seriously, the fuck is wrong with people?

There's a reason it is called "Hollyweird". Nothing but creeps and pedos running that place. Not sure people were any better back in the day when marrying a teen was commonplace. But I digress.

She keeps marrying assholes and then getting divorced. She should have married Leonard IRL, dude and her together made bank.

She keeps marrying assholes and then getting divorced. She should have married Leonard IRL, dude and her together made bank.

Sounds like she just gets engaged and married after a super short amount of time of dating. Seems like one of those people who is like "we got engaged b/c In 6 weeks we will have been dating for 3 months!"

Back