K-1 is a f*cking joke: McMichael

My buddy Christian Allen is holding pads in the second picture. It really will be a shame if that out of shape cat make's it. Well........ I did'nt go maybe he has some skills. lol

i agree if they let sum1 like that outa shape in i shoulda went..... not that im outa shape jus not quiet as many kick boxing skillz as the rest...........i wonder if hes the tamura/sentoro out of the bunch

wow looks like hes the tamura/ sentoro out of the buncha

lol They talked about his singing more than his ability. (Tisk Tisk)

mcmichael will be the gp winner of 2006.

McDonald will win this year..... or Mighty Mo.

He needs to lose lot of weight. Any k-1 fighter his weight would kill him. I wonder if his hair is real it looks fake to me but maybe its just me.

LOL. i met andrew. the guy is one of the funniest people i've met.
the hair is real.

in nagoya, some of the fighters were testing out the ring and there was andrew in there distracting the hell out of them all with his own shadow boxing.

We must know more. He is one of the strangest fighter personalities I've ever seen.

uh guys he posts here..... I don't want to say his name yet incase he gets mad for some reason. We used to wrestle at the same wrestling club. Don't judge the book by its cover. He is a damn good wrestler and has been living and training with Gary Goodridge in Barrie for quite some time now. I bet he would own any of those guys in a freestyle wrestling match !

Originally posted by Bob Probert
uh guys he posts here..... I don't want to say his name yet incase he gets mad for some reason. We used to wrestle at the same wrestling club. Don't judge the book by its cover. He is a damn good wrestler and has been living and training with Gary Goodridge in Barrie for quite some time now. I bet he would own any of those guys in a freestyle wrestling match !

Uh yeah, I think I know who that is. I remember him as one of Gary's team in a Pride event.

I wonder how the tryout results turned out...

i'd like to know more too.
andrew was there and can give us all the inside info.
andrew, PM me if you don't want to let these guys know who you are. i'll post your report for you.

sounds like a blast. what i would do to be a 20 year old kid trying out for the k-1.

And remember folks...

pudgy != lame fighter

pict14.jpg

pict16.jpg

Originally posted by Bob Probert
I bet he would own any of those guys in a freestyle wrestling match !

So what?! The K-1 tryouts is for kickboxing.

Back