K-1 BattleCast -- Official K-1 Podcast

Mike Schiavello

The Voice
@Blue
Reaction score
Hello All,

K-1 BattleCast -- official podcast of K-1, will drop soon!

First episode includes:

* Review of the 1993 K-1 Grand Prix
* Interview with K-1 founder, Master Ishii, discussing how he invented K-1, the great champions, that first tournament, the rise of K-1
* A look at some of the Best Ring Entrances in K-1 GP history
* Latest K-1 news
* Listener mail bag questions including: Would Rico Verhoeven have won the K-1 GP during K-1's heady days?
* And more!

Please follow K-1 BattleCast on Twitter @K1_BattleCast and the K-1 BattleCast Facebook Group for more details and to post any questions, hard or easy, you'd like answered on the podcast re K-1 past or present or future!

Thanks

Michael Schiavello

758E7B098DEA9E28722C05E07A887E0C9A8C91B9 2.JPEG

Hello All,

K-1 BattleCast -- official podcast of K-1, will drop soon!

First episode includes:

* Review of the 1993 K-1 Grand Prix
* Interview with K-1 founder, Master Ishii, discussing how he invented K-1, the great champions, that first tournament, the rise of K-1
* A look at some of the Best Ring Entrances in K-1 GP history
* Latest K-1 news
* Listener mail bag questions including: Would Rico Verhoeven have won the K-1 GP during K-1's heady days?
* And more!

Please follow K-1 BattleCast on Twitter @K1_BattleCast and the K-1 BattleCast Facebook Group for more details and to post any questions, hard or easy, you'd like answered on the podcast re K-1 past or present or future!

Thanks

Michael Schiavello

View attachment 1016911
Nice,will give it a listen.
I would also suggest adding an IG account and YouTube page.

Nice, I didn't know about this. So far so good, the translations are pretty decent to, doesn't take you out of it.

Nice hearing from zambidis to!

And you were talking about the K1 event in March in Tokyo...and I'm there at that time and leave the NEXT DAY. I'm gonna do all I can to make it to that event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back