• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Justice Alito allegedly had a ‘Stop the Steal’ symbol on display at his house

LOL this motherfucker had ANOTHER flag outside of a different property.

There goes that “my wife was just trolling the neighbor” excuse.

An “Appeal To Heaven” Christian battle flag, part of a wackjob movement for a “more Christian” government. Probably he has no business being a Supreme Court Justice.

IMG_1039.jpeg

Last edited:
LOL this motherfucker had ANOTHER flag outside of a different property.

There goes that “my wife was just trolling the neighbor” excuse.

An “Appeal To Heaven” Christian battle flag, part of a wackjob movement for a “more Christian” government. Probably he has no business being a Supreme Court Justice.

View attachment 1044696

We are at the stage where the wealthy elite truly believe they can do whatever they want.

I think it was Madison who said something about he who holds himself accountable to no one, shouldn't be trusted by anyone.

We are at the stage where the wealthy elite truly believe they can do whatever they want.

I think it was Madison who said something about he who holds himself accountable to no one, shouldn't be trusted by anyone.
Even worse is that the wealthy elite seem to be correct. Half the country has no interest in holding shitbags like Alito and Thomas accountable.

Even worse is that the wealthy elite seem to be correct. Half the country has no interest in holding shitbags like Alito and Thomas accountable.
It's worse than that in some ways and better in others. Worse because a lot of people actually want partisan lunatics on the SCOTUS, but better in that it's nowhere near half (probably a majority has almost no awareness of these types of issues--only a third to half can even name anyone on the court).

And yet, you're in another thread defending Biden of his blatant crime of taking classified documents and hiding them at three different locations for a decade or so. It's almost like you're just a hack or something...

Why don't you want to hold him accountable? For an actual crime, that is. Not just raising a flag or whatever. Seems pretty hackish.

We're heavily indoctrinated into wealth-worship. Man even the family sitcoms in the 80's always had the "wealthy or well-off white men are your key to advancement" theme. It was either that or the gung-ho Cops or private para-Military breaking hella laws and everyone ends up thanking them for it.

And yet, you're in another thread defending Biden of his blatant crime of taking classified documents and hiding them at three different locations for a decade or so. It's almost like you're just a hack or something...

Why don't you want to hold him accountable? For an actual crime, that is. Not just raising a flag or whatever. Seems pretty hackish.
Well have no fear, I just addressed your question in that other thread, in far more words than a troll like you deserves.

Part 2 of this answer, is that I’m not advocating that Alito be criminally charged with anything. I’m saying he should recuse himself from any 2020 election-related case. That’s more than reasonable.

You won’t believe this of course, but I think something like impeaching a SCOTUS Justice is very serious. I’m not sure I’m ready to advocate for impeaching Alito, but between his undisclosed gifts from billionaires who had business before the Court (he didn’t recuse), his blatant display of conflict of interest in 2020 election cases from which he won’t recuse, and this new flag revelation which clearly shows that he has an anti-1st aamendment, pro-Christian religious agenda to his judicial decisions, he’s skating close.

Clarence Thomas should’ve resigned already or face impeachment, that shouldn’t even be a question.

Well have no fear, I just addressed your question in that other thread, in far more words than a troll like you deserves.
Lots of words. Lots of excuses. You did not and can not explain that what Biden did, isn't a crime.

Oh' and do all the Justices who support the LGBT community recuse themselves from LGBT cases, like you would ask of Christians ruling with their prejudice, or nah?

You're just a hack, bro. The only straight and narrow line, is your line.

Lots of words. Lots of excuses. You did not and can not explain that what Biden did, isn't a crime.

Oh' and do all the Justices who support the LGBT community recuse themselves from LGBT cases, like you would ask of Christians ruling with their prejudice, or nah?

You're just a hack, bro. The only straight and narrow line, is your line.

You reactionaries and your gay-brains. Yeah, because feeling gay people should have the same rights and protections under the law as everyone else is the same as Christofascism and supporting autocracy.

Last edited:
It's worse than that in some ways and better in others. Worse because a lot of people actually want partisan lunatics on the SCOTUS, but better in that it's nowhere near half (probably a majority has almost no awareness of these types of issues--only a third to half can even name anyone on the court).
Ive never even have heard of this flag. Alito really thinks hes a fucking hero here. He thinks hes some kind of colonist revolutionary.

You did not and can not explain that what Biden did, isn't a crime.

Multiple people have explained this. Do we need to do so again?

Ok, pay attention, because this is getting old:

There is no indication that Biden knowingly retained classified information once he was informed that some was found on his properties. That is both the key difference between him and Trump (the whole reason you twats invented this false equivalency), and a requirement for the violation of any statute, as "knowingly" is right there in plain language.

So, to rebut this, cite us any statute that you think Biden violated with a quick (just a sentence or so) description of what evidence you think implicates him.

Now everyone in this thread can watch you fail to do this, resort to personal insults, and run away for the millionth time. Prove me wrong.

Multiple people have explained this. Do we need to do so again?

Ok, pay attention, because this is getting old:

There is no indication that Biden knowingly retained classified information once he was informed that some was found on his properties. That is both the key difference between him and Trump (the whole reason you twats invented this false equivalency), and a requirement for the violation of any statute, as "knowingly" is right there in plain language.

So, to rebut this, cite us any statute that you think Biden violated with a quick (just a sentence or so) description of what evidence you think implicates him.

Now everyone in this thread can watch you fail to do this, resort to personal insults, and run away for the millionth time. Prove me wrong.

He is also not guilty of willful retention. When the Archives asked for the documents back, they got them. Trump claimed they were his.

Trump tried to trick his own lawyer into violating the subpoena to produce the friggin documents lmao
He did trick the lawyer, didn't he? I'm sure I remember there was one who signed off that they'd all been returned (at Trump's direction, of course), only to discover otherwise.

Chief Justice John Roberts on Thursday rejected a meeting request from Democratic lawmakers who wanted to discuss two provocative flags hoisted at Justice Samuel Alito’s properties.

“Separation of powers concerns and the importance of preserving judicial independence counsel against such appearances,” Roberts wrote in a letter released by the Supreme Court.

The chief justice’s letter landed a day after Alito told lawmakers in his own letters that he will not recuse in cases involving the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol. Alito said that his wife, Martha-Ann Alito, hoisted an upside-down American flag at their Virginia home in January 2021 in response to a neighborhood spat. He said she also raised the “Appeal to Heaven” flag at their New Jersey property last summer.

Back