Law Justice Alito allegedly had a ‘Stop the Steal’ symbol on display at his house

I mean with so much proof out there and a Conservative Supreme court, it should be easy to prove it was stolen. I have waited patiently for 4 years but have not seen shit that will win in court, just a bunch of blue check marks riling up Rubes to make money off them.

don't you worry my friend. it's coming any day now. just not today. now you be a good little rube and get your donations in. the super rich guy needs some more of your money and america ain't gonna save itself.

I understand why he repeats it. I don't understand why anyone else would.

Tough question that changes on the individual. For some its a fast track to their political and or social ambitions. With others its from lack of intellectual comprehension.

It means that’s what actually happens. It not being “scientific” doesn’t invalidate it. Or make it illegal or change anything.

So what if somebody asked a potential Supreme Court Nominee if the world were flat and they said they had to defer to the "experts" on such matters?

Busted in another lie. These guys have no guile.

sonnen-busted.gif

Alright, I don't know why that Tweet wasn't working. Basically, Alito went on Fox News. Said a neighbor had a "Fuck Trump" sign that was near a school bus stop kids were always at. His wife was trying to protect the children. She did what she did with the flag only to protest this vulgarity (which makes no sense).

Problem with this story is all the schools in the area were remote at this time because of Covid. No kids were waiting at any bus stop.

So what if somebody asked a potential Supreme Court Nominee if the world were flat and they said they had to defer to the "experts" on such matters?
why would they ask a nominee such a question? what if they asked if hansel and gretel were real?

Busted in another lie. These guys have no guile.

sonnen-busted.gif

Alright, I don't know why that Tweet wasn't working. Basically, Alito went on Fox News. Said a neighbor had a "Fuck Trump" sign that was near a school bus stop kids were always at. His wife was trying to protect the children. She did what she did with the flag only to protest this vulgarity (which makes no sense).

Problem with this story is all the schools in the area were remote at this time because of Covid. No kids were waiting at any bus stop.
I just had to check real quick to make sure that wasn’t still his phone number, lol

"leftist liberal professor" = an Italian historian and writer that was born in 1932. Do you think an Italian historian born in 1932 might have some unique insights as to what fascism is? As he was literally born in a time and place that was the epicenter of contemporary fascism???? Also - he never taught anywhere. He was an honorary professor at the University of Bologna in Italy because of his accomplishments.

You couldn't even be bothered to do a quick google search on the person I was referencing before you decided to comment on him? Jesus christ man.

I know who he is. So do you think left is a new concept. If so go ask for a refund on your education.

He did not teach but was still a professor. I have only browsed some of his stuff.

Eco is legit one of the most brilliant writers of the last 50 or so years, and someone who had front-row seats for the fascist movements of the 20th century.

Just take a look at the introduction for his article on Fascism:

In 1942, at the age of ten, I received the First Provincial Award of Ludi Juveniles (a voluntary, compulsory competition for young Italian Fascists—that is, for every young Italian). I elaborated with rhetorical skill on the subject “Should we die for the glory of Mussolini and the immortal destiny of Italy?” My answer was positive. I was a smart boy.

I'm sure from what little I know he was extremely intelligent. That doesn't mean his definition of fascism is the end all on the subject.

Then the poster here used his definition to try and define anyone that disagrees with his views. Which is normal for him to jam anyone that disagrees with his views in a box and in fact try to "put a scarlet letter" on them.

Literally no one believes this.

What? I browse some of his stuff on line? I did but I have not done more then that when other people not on here referred to him. Maybe one day I'll have an interest in reading some of his nonfiction stuff as I like nonfiction. So far I haven't not been interested in doing so.

I know who he is. So do you think left is a new concept. If so go ask for a refund on your education.

He did not teach but was still a professor. I have only browsed some of his stuff.
The left as we conceptualize it, was born out of the enlightenment. So it is relatively new, but still a few centuries old.

What made you assert that Eco is a leftist? Just because he gave a detailed definition of fascism?

I bet Alito and give me a free RV Clarence Thomas know that long after they die, historians will be shitting all over both of them. That has got to sting.

It's too broad or its too complex? Those things are mutually exclusive. It should be less broad. It can be complex and apply narrowly, or it can be simpler and more broad.
Its broad because if were saying a regime doesnt need to hit all 14 necessarily to be fascist, then the majority of authoritarian regimes through history would fall under that. Feels like it could be more precise. Especially these days when labels like this get thrown around so quickly, which you can even see on the right with communism.

lol what a sad loser you must be to post this in response to a matter of fact.

"A partisan, Republican-instigated review of the 2020 election result in Arizona failed to turn up any evidence of widespread fraud, a major blow to Donald Trump and other conspiracy theorists who celebrated the effort.

The investigation, which lasted several months, confirmed that Joe Biden did indeed beat Trump in Maricopa county, the state’s most populous county, Doug Logan, who led the review, told the Arizona senate on Friday. In fact, a hand recount found 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump."
Yet these turds keep repeating the big lie. Sorest bunch of losers in history

PA is Philly on one end, Pittsburgh on the other end, and Alabama in the middle. Let me guess, you’re from the middle.

There's a lot of areas in the US I know absolutely nothing about. Central Pennsylvania being one of them.
Although mining/corporate towns in population decline (or becoming outright ghost towns) definitely exist here, and given the comparative state of welfare I imagine the populations that are left behind when a company/industry closes it's doors are probably worse off if anything.

Of doubtful relevance to Supreme Court Justices, but certainly a context for political opinions.

If it were some regular guy. But he's on the SCOTUS. Not supposed to be political. It shows very clearly that he has no intention of honoring his oath or interpreting laws honestly.
It was more brazen than that. This is Alito saying in public: "get the case to me, I am ready to cheat for Trump to win."

Last edited:
Back