Law Justice Alito allegedly had a ‘Stop the Steal’ symbol on display at his house

Because just like the election, it was fixed. Dozens of people testified under oath about the fraud that they witnessed. It was all swept under the rug.

Why were people stuffing ballot boxes wearing gloves? I didn't wear gloves when I voted in person.
You guys have more excuses than Tito Ortiz when you lose.

Then why did drunk Rudy go 1-65 in court. A dude named Cyber Ninja got paid a ton of money to do a recount and he said Biden pushed Trump's shit in. How come lawyers are flipping and losing their license? How come phony electors are catching charges.
I mean you losers have had almost 4 years and you still dont have shit.
To me the fraud angle was just another way to part a Rube from his money. Trump may be a lot of things, but I will never question his ability to be the World's Richest Panhandler.
I mean with so much proof out there and a Conservative Supreme court, it should be easy to prove it was stolen. I have waited patiently for 4 years but have not seen shit that will win in court, just a bunch of blue check marks riling up Rubes to make money off them.
R.ba8aaf1fa7feedf2a6913a0cad1e467c

I don't understand why this allegation-- that the election was stolen-- is still repeated. There has been ample opportunity to prove it, and only evidence to the contrary has been strengthened in all this time.

I don't understand why this allegation-- that the election was stolen-- is still repeated.

First section of the Access Hollywood tape explained Trumps reasoning behind it. Same reason how the Paul brothers were so successful monetizing their tween audience on YouTube. Repetition.

First section of the Access Hollywood tape explained Trumps reasoning behind it. Same reason how the Paul brothers were so successful monetizing their tween audience on YouTube. Repetition.
I understand why he repeats it. I don't understand why anyone else would. We have minds and free wills. We live in a country where we are allowed to openly exercise both.

This explanation feels too broad. Theres gotta be a simpler definition/way of explaining of fascism.
It's too broad or its too complex? Those things are mutually exclusive. It should be less broad. It can be complex and apply narrowly, or it can be simpler and more broad.

congrats.

but again, it doesn't change the fact that in application, self selection is often allowed, and lawful.
so is believing the world is flat.
doesn't mean it's worth anything.

They're not supposed to be. We haven't seen anything like the subject of this thread from any others, though Thomas is also known to be extremely corrupt.
yeah no shit they're not supposed to be.
but they are.

so is believing the world is flat.
doesn't mean it's worth anything.

It means that’s what actually happens. It not being “scientific” doesn’t invalidate it. Or make it illegal or change anything.

It means that’s what actually happens. It not being “scientific” doesn’t invalidate it. Or make it illegal or change anything.
Yeah, belief in flat earth also happens. you're literally advocating for weirdo fringes being valid lmao.

Yeah, belief in flat earth also happens. you're literally advocating for weirdo fringes being valid lmao.
I didn’t “advocate” for anything. I stated a fact. You don’t have to believe it’s “valid”. But it is true.

You believing it’s invalid doesn’t make it a crime.

I didn’t “advocate” for anything. I stated a fact. You don’t have to believe it’s “valid”. But it is true.

You believing it’s invalid doesn’t make it a crime.
who said it was a crime?

broad applicability is why we have a binary system for 8 billion people. doesn't get broader than that. the sexual binary is literally the second broadest way to group people, the first one being - humans.
I think maybe you’re missing my point.
We have states passing all sorts of bathroom laws. Some define sex/gender as what was assigned at birth, some define it as chromosomes, some define it by genitalia, and so on.

Are these laws even constitutional? Are they discriminatory? Is it even clear how some intersex people should follow the law?

It’s not just in schools either, Arkansas has a law that slaps criminal penalties on people who break that law. How sex and gender should legally be defined really isn’t clear.

Anyway, I’m not gonna turn a Samuel Alito thread into another transgender bathroom thread because Lord knows there’s enough of that around here. I’m just saying it’s a complicated legal issue.

I think maybe you’re missing my point.
We have states passing all sorts of bathroom laws. Some define sex/gender as what was assigned at birth, some define it as chromosomes, some define it by genitalia, and so on.

Are these laws even constitutional? Are they discriminatory? Is it even clear how some intersex people should follow the law?

It’s not just in schools either, Arkansas has a law that slaps criminal penalties on people who break that law. How sex and gender should legally be defined really isn’t clear.

Anyway, I’m not gonna turn a Samuel Alito thread into another transgender bathroom thread because Lord knows there’s enough of that around here. I’m just saying it’s a complicated legal issue.
fair enough.

i asked, who said it was a crime?
noone said it's a crime. this thread is at least loosely related to the law.

hopefully the question to a potential justice was in context of the law...................

Back