• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

just to remove all doubt about Tony/Werdum dust-up

Lol Tony always was a POS. I was amazed to see idiots going like "OMG I feel so bad for Tony..." when he went on his losing streak. Lmao, fuck him!!
FSNee7tXMAATyPT.jpeg

I don’t think Tony realizes how big Werdum is until he stood up , you can see a change in his confidence as soon as that happens , now when people get between he feels better again , why can’t people just treat each other with respect

Only on sherdog do we get breakdowns of years old footage that's completely irrelevant now...
For my next thread, watch as I break down the low blows from Hackney on Joe Son and use today's technology to provide the highest definition slow-mo's of each impact

Very few people have. The fake 2 minute edited video becoming the dominant narrative is pretty annoying, as are all attempts to subvert objective truth in this world.

Anyway I appreciate the pre-emptive "fuck you he's amazing" haha
I still thought Tony was a dickhead even in the normal video

Tony is a joke. He probably got his ego from reading all of the comments from the mentally challenged Sherdoggers that thought he could beat Khabib. <45>

Back