• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just rewatched GSP vs Bisping

He said Jacare would be a one sided affair against GSP when he just lost to Gastelum who is vastly inferior to GSP .

Casuals...
Well that is something different though... Jacare arguably beat Gastelum, or I thought he did anyway. And MMA math is no way to settle heads up matchups... Jacare vs GSP would be an awesome fight. I doubt it would be one sided (like Rory vs Moose) but I wouldn't be surprised by a competitive UD.

Either way, I like bloated WW's chances at MW. ;)

Lol what are you talking about? A circling pillow puncher vs a gassed bloated WW.

One QUIT the sport the other went on to get easily KNOCKED OUT by another bloated WW...
giphy.gif

The GSP/Bisping fight was nothing but a marketing sham aimed at casuals for quick a buck.

<JonesLaugh>
Why aren't you ancient history for fighter bashing?

Anderson is the GOAT. Imagine how badly he'd beat Gastelum, even at this age....
42 year old Anderson KOd a much younger Bisping and got screwed out the decision by hometown London judges.

Why aren't you ancient history for fighter bashing?

Where’s the fighter bashing?

Critisism of your favorite fighter DOES NOT make it fighter bashing.

1. GSP DID fight Bisping as a bloated WW.

2. Bisping has always been a circling pillow puncher, it’s been his game his entire career.

You recent fans need to grow a thicker skin. Instead of calling for bans start debating the points you disagree with.

Gastelum showed how quickly to dispose of one eyed near retirement Ping.

Yeah, Bisping getting knocked down and eating 15 elbows and then choked out 2 weeks prior to his fight with Gastelum had nothing to do with that nasty knockout at all.

One of the best boxing combos ever in MMA also one of the best RNCs ever. Almost knocked Bisping out with a superman jab. Doing all of this after coming back from a 4 year layoff
The GOAT
jesus christ man, you join a new account just to suck on this guys "legacy". Humanity is disappointing.

Where’s the fighter bashing?

Critisism of your favorite fighter DOES NOT make it fighter bashing.

1. GSP DID fight Bisping as a bloated WW.

2. Bisping has always been a circling pillow puncher, it’s been his game his entire career.

You recent fans need to grow a thicker skin. Instead of calling for bans start debating the points you disagree with.
Recent fan? 1995 isn't recent.
I didn't call for a ban, I just wondered how the fuck you're still here, you just talk shit constantly, you're always slagging fighters, nothing to do with needing a thicker skin, it doesn't matter what fighter you're talking about you're always talking shit. I get it, it's your shtick, you think you're funny.
You're not.

Which is more than any Silva fight these days. He also used steroids to try and fight the same bloated WW.

Agree?

I’ve never been a defender of Anderson, I think he should’ve retired LONG ago.

I think he has TONS more heart than GSP, but it’s irrelevant because I don’t think either guy TOUCHES Fedors legacy. (Another guy who should’ve retired long ago).

And LOL @Bisping “handedly” defeating Anderson... even you don’t believe that.

Bisping “UK specials” are nothing new... ask Hamill, Hendo 2, Leites, etc.

<36>

Yet Anderoid couldn’t
what did anderson ever do to you? gotta mention him every time. anderson was 40. your boy hasn't fought a real fight since Hendricks bullied him at 32 years old.

the sodium levels here are off the chart.

first off gsp tried tremendously hard and with strategic planning to put on the weight to fight at mw. It didn't go well at all for him, his body rejected the attempt causing his colitis issues, sure he was bloated but at like 60% cardio, at ww gsp never gassed, even after a 5 round dominating win he still had gas in the tank, so mw was never for gsp and fighting there killed his gas tank which he was well known to have as a ww.

Gastelum is just another fighter that should have never been fighting at ww, he always should've been a mw like many others doing or have done the same thing, in gsp's defense he is a natural ww its the division that fits is physical make up perfectly in this sport, not for gastelum.

als gastelum has problems making weight, multiple times as a ww, and for the bisping fight he was over.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...telum-needs-two-tries-to-make-weight-mma-news

"Your other bit of weigh-in drama came courtesy of Kelvin Gastelum. While Michael Bisping had no problem making weight, Gastelum was the last to step onto the scale, and for good reason. Gastelum initially weighed 187 pounds, but on the second attempt, towel across his body, he got down to 186. This is yet another problem for Gastelum at the weigh-ins, having missed multiple times at welterweight."

I also give gsp some credit for gastelum's win, that fight came way too early after the gsp fight, and even though bisping was cleared to fight gastelum those shots he took from gsp and the choke I'm sure didn't help him for the gastelum fight.

Very good fight,nowadays its hard to see very high level MMA
please stop.
It was a fitting fight between a guy who was coming back from retirement and one of the worse MW champions ever!

uh....okay...?

theres high level MMA in the main event of almost every card.

I enjoyed the fight wtf makes you that mad?
don't mind him, he's just a shitposting manchild who shits on almost everything because he's such an epic troll xd!!! and he thinks he's on 4chan, one of the worst posters on here by far lmao.

Back