• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just rewatched GSP vs Bisping

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Very good fight,nowadays its hard to see very high level MMA

One of the best boxing combos ever in MMA also one of the best RNCs ever. Almost knocked Bisping out with a superman jab. Doing all of this after coming back from a 4 year layoff
The GOAT

Great fight.

Lol what are you talking about? A circling pillow puncher vs a gassed bloated WW.

One QUIT the sport the other went on to get easily KNOCKED OUT by another bloated WW...
giphy.gif

The GSP/Bisping fight was nothing but a marketing sham aimed at casuals for quick a buck.

<JonesLaugh>

Bisping was on a roll at the time... Silva, Rockhold and Hendo… Then has to face the GOAT.... St Pierre finishing Mike at 185 to become Champ-Champ!!!

Very good fight,nowadays its hard to see very high level MMA
Recently Rewatched it as well and it wasn't as competitive as I remember watching it live. Outside of maybe a half dozen ok strikes and some off his back elbows bisping had nothing for gsp. Gsp got every takedown and was dominating the stand-up.

Lol what are you talking about? A circling pillow puncher vs a gassed bloated WW.

One QUIT the sport the other went on to get KNOCKED OUT by another bloated WW...
giphy.gif

The GSP/Bisping fight was nothing but a marketing sham aimed at casuals for quick a buck.

<JonesLaugh>
I enjoyed the fight wtf makes you that mad?

Recently Rewatched it as well and it wasn't as competitive as I remember watching it live. Outside of maybe a half dozen ok strikes and some off his back elbows bisping had nothing for gsp. Gsp got every takedown and was dominating the stand-up.
I actually enjoyed that more matured version of GSP

Gastelum showed how quickly to dispose of one eyed near retirement Ping.

One QUIT the sport the other went on to get easily KNOCKED OUT by another bloated WW...
giphy.gif

<JonesLaugh>

^^^
This

It was the probably the second-division of the MW class. Really poor MMA, awful fight between a cherry picker and a lucky overachiever.

I enjoyed the fight wtf makes you that mad?

Nah, I completely agree with you bro. It was a VERY entertaining fight and I thoroughly enjoyed watching GSP PURGE Bisping and his most shameful title fight DUCKING out of the sport.

However just because it was entertaining doesn’t make it “high level”.

High Level MW bouts: Romero, Bobby Knux, Jacare, Gastelum, etc.

Any one of those guys across the other side of the octagon from either GSP/Bisping would’ve been a one sided affair.

<seedat>

giphy.gif

Way to be unbiased.
That bloated WW is the MW 1 contender and the current champion is a former welterweight as well. Apparently being a bloated WW is the recipe for success at MW.

Nah, I completely agree with you bro. It was a VERY entertaining fight and I thoroughly enjoyed watching GSP PURGE Bisping and his most shameful title fight DUCKING out of the sport.

Any one of those guys in the other side of the octagon from either GSP/Bisping would’ve been a one sided affair.

<seedat>

You're too smart for sherdog.

Any one of those guys across the other side of the octagon from either GSP/Bisping would’ve been a one sided affair.

<seedat>
I did not say High Level MW bouts I said high level MMA,and if GSP is in the cage its high level MMA,most of the guys you called were nobodies when GSP was defending his title

giphy.gif

<JonesLaugh>
Which is more than any Silva fight these days. He also used steroids to try and fight the same bloated WW.

Agree?

Way to be unbiased.
That bloated WW is the MW 1 contender and the current champion is a former welterweight as well. Apparently being a bloated WW is the recipe for success at MW.
He said Jacare would be a one sided affair against GSP when he just lost to Gastelum who is vastly inferior to GSP .

Casuals...

giphy.gif

<JonesLaugh>

Bisping fought blind in one eye dude.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back