Just pay Khabib. WTF.

Had only one hour sleep at was reading "Just met Khabib wtf".

Was hoping for a good air port-story.

Let's pretend that khabib was fighting RDA:
He would make about 500K.

Now you put khabib against Conor:
Now all of a sudden khabib deserves 10 million?

Your paycheck has nothing to do with your opponents paycheck.

All this is a moot point, you can't say you would fight Conor for free and that it's not about money but about Legacy, and THEN hold up the fight for money.
I didn’t say he deserves 10 million I said he deserves more for this fight. I’m not putting an exact figure on it because how the hell could I.

However in some cases yes you should get more because of your opponent. Do you think Conor is going to sell nearly as well if he fight Al as his comeback fight? No. The ufc is going to do massive sales because they have an unbeaten champ to put in their against the fan favorites return. Khabib deserves more than usual because the ufc and Conor are going to make more because of what he is. It’s synergy

Khabib should get whatever Conor gets + 1 extra dollar.

It's really not that he is asking for more money, it's that he said he would to fight Conor for free, and it's about Legacy.
He opened his mouth when he shouldn't have, between this and the bus incident he's not looking good now

Fighters say all kinds of shit. You have to have an IQ of 10 to believe it isn't about money. Remember "Stay Ready"? Sure we all made fun of Conor for it but you have to be really dumb to believe he actually meant it and I sure as hell wasn't expecting him to follow through on it. Khabib would be dumb as fuck to not milk this opportunity. I would actually consider him a really stupid person if he would be okay to fight for peanuts because of "legacy".

Fighters say all kinds of shit. You have to have an IQ of 10 to believe it isn't about money. Remember "Stay Ready"? Sure we all made fun of Conor for it but you have to be really dumb to believe he actually meant it and I sure as hell wasn't expecting him to follow through on it. Khabib would be dumb as fuck to not milk this opportunity. I would actually consider him a really stupid person if he would be okay to fight for peanuts because of "legacy".

ufc didn't allow Conor to step in because of lack of promotion time because they would have to open the piggy bank. That was explained in depth..... you might have missed that part.

I'm not saying khabib shouldn't ask for money.... of course both you and I would do the same.

What you can't do is for 2 years say you would fight Conor for free, then when Conor is ready to sign you hold up the fight for money.... it just leaves a bad taste in people's mouths.

I would milk it too.... just like Conor did with Mayweather. It's just the things that khabib said now he's holding up the fight

<{Heymansnicker}>
But I thought he was fighting for his legacy??

He is. He fought for the belt and won it. Now that he has gotten his legacy as a UFC LW champ, it's time for him to fight for both legacy and money.

Conor gets 28 million, Khabibi 2 million. Khabibi isn't worth more than that

Conor isn't making 28 million fighting anyone else right now in the UFC.

Khabib is worth the money, because he's undefeated and is the best at LW.

don't reward conor either. why the fight not happening in Russia like conor said he do for free.
Conor don't control that. They wouldn't even let Conor fight at Croker or perform in his home country, because he is too valuable now and they want all his fights on American PPV schedule and most likely in Vegas.

He was claiming he would fight Conor for free.

If the pay scale is based on what you bring in then Khabib would be lucky to get 5% of Conor's purse.

But the UFC allowed themselves to be leveraged by handing Khabib a belt for fighting a guy outside the top 10 so they only have to look in the mirror if they wanna know who to blame.

Why don't we base what he gets on what he brings like a normal business, how many PPVs did he sell previously for instance? If he beats Conor then we can talk 10millions, Conor is the draw here not Khabib.

Uhh, same reason why we didn't base Nate's pay or Eddie's pay on how much they have sold previously? How much did they sell before Conor?

He is. He fought for the belt and won it. Now that he has gotten his legacy as a UFC LW champ, it's time for him to fight for both legacy and money.

You mean the Title he received by beating a guy who was ranked at 11th? Even Khabib himself doesn't believe it has brought him any "legacy".

Conor isn't making 28 million fighting anyone else right now in the UFC.

Khabib is worth the money, because he's undefeated and is the best at LW.
Conor could fight almost anyone on the Bellator Roster and would pull 1.5 + mil PPV's, which would easily equate to 28 mill. His UFC comeback will sell gangbusters. The opponent is really irrelevant. His star has taken off to the stratosphere since the MayMac fights and he was the 4th highest paid athlete on the planet.

Can we stop it with the "deserves it" shit? Winning fights doesnt mean you deserve more money in the prize fighting business. Putting asses in seats and selling ppvs does. How many pay per views had Khabib sold? How much of a draw is he? Deserves it? GTFO with that shit. Its a business.

From a completely neutral perspective (Not a fan of either fighter), If they are offering Khabib less than what they gave to Diaz for Conor fights, then Khabib should absolutely ask for more money. Its very simple really, Khabib vs. Conor fight WILL sell more than Conor vs. Diaz II, both because Conor's further increased popularity since the Floyd fight AND Khabib's invincible aura. So Khabib should ask for more if thats the case.

Can we stop it with the "deserves it" shit? Winning fights doesnt mean you deserve more money in the prize fighting business. Putting asses in seats and selling ppvs does. How many pay per views had Khabib sold? How much of a draw is he? Deserves it? GTFO with that shit. Its a business.

Again, how many pay per views had Diaz sold before Conor?

People do understand its a business, its people like you who don't understand that you don't need a clear cut proof to figure out how much a fighter will contribute to PPV numbers. Khabib vs. Conor sells much more than any other option at LW division and lol if you really need numbers to prove that.

King Kebab is not a pussy. If you hear right you will understand.
He says, if they want to make big Money fight, they have to give me Money.
So if they dont make big Money fight and McGoat agrees to fight for 150.000 USD, i sure then King Kebab will have no Problem fighting him for just 200.000.
Is just psychology, he wants to make more Money than connorino.

Exactly. If Conor gets 20, 10 is reasonable for Khabib. If Conor gets 10, Khabib should be fine with 5.
Really? Conor could probably earn close to 20 mill fighting Siver again, Khabib can only earn a few hundred K without Conor. So why does Khabib deserve 1/3 of the purse when he is nowhere near responsible for 1/3 of the ppv buys?

Uhh, same reason why we didn't base Nate's pay or Eddie's pay on how much they have sold previously? How much did they sell before Conor?
Nate made a million, a million I'm fine with 10 is stupid money.

Back