Just pay Khabib. WTF.

what more of a joke is a champ hiding at home and being ok with the ufc stripping him cause he ducking khabib.
You're so saturated in hate that you don't even understand logic.
How could Conor be ducking him if he is trying to sign a fight with him currently? Please explain to me like I'm a five-year-old because that is totally retarded

Are people seriously hating on Khabib for trying to get the maximum out of this fight? Would any of you fucking morons wouldn't try the same. Ffs stop acting like he killed the fight. Let him do his thing, he deserves to be paid and he will get paid.
It's really not that he is asking for more money, it's that he said he would to fight Conor for free, and it's about Legacy.
He opened his mouth when he shouldn't have, between this and the bus incident he's not looking good now

lol @ people mad Khabib wants to get paid.

The same people that supported Connor publicly begging Floyd for a fight for months.

You're so saturated in hate that you don't even understand logic.
How could Conor be ducking him if he is trying to sign a fight with him currently? Please explain to me like I'm a five-year-old because that is totally retarded
He quit the sport for almost 2 years. He went and publicly begged Floyd to beat him up to get a tiny fraction of Floyd money. Conor could have defended the belt.

It's really not that he is asking for more money, it's that he said he would to fight Conor for free, and it's about Legacy.
He opened his mouth when he shouldn't have, between this and the bus incident he's not looking good now
Shocked-Doc-Rivers.gif

So if Conor makes $50 khabib should be happy with $25? People are paid their value. Conor is far more valuable to the ufc than twice that of khabib. 20x? Maybe, but likely closer to 50 fold.

Conor isn't 20x valuable than Khabib in this fight. Khabib is champion & he deserves big money. His fanbase is large & world biggest country is behind him. If Conor wants his belt back it's his turn to meet in terms & fight with lower price. Khabib doesn't owe anything for Conor.

Maybe this is what the fighters need to start getting paid like real athletes. The 7mil or whatever will set the anchor for everyone.

lol @ people mad Khabib wants to get paid.

The same people that supported Connor publicly begging Floyd for a fight for months.
He quit the sport for almost 2 years. He went and publicly begged Floyd to beat him up to get a tiny fraction of Floyd money. Conor could have defended the belt.

He used his celebrity to garnish a fight with Mayweather to make 100 mill.... which is a big fraction.
both you and I would do the same thing.

So he makes a hundred million dollars and has a new baby and takes time off, then comes back to sign a fight with khabib.
..... and in your mind that equates to him ducking khabib? ..... if you're going to hate the guy do it for valid reasons.
Don't just make up nonsense to validate your opinion.
If you're trolling then have a good night

Last edited:
I think he should make more than Nate did. This is going to be a huge selling fight and those are really rare lately

cute gif, but what part do you not understand?
You obviously don’t realize fighters exaggerate. When Conor said he was going to take Brandao’s Head clean off, nobody was upset that he didn’t actually decapitate Brandao.

Actually, go start a thread how Conor is not your hero anymore because he lied to his fans.

I think he should make more than Nate did. This is going to be a huge selling fight and those are really rare lately
khabib is a zero draw tho, even less than nate.
When khabib fought iaquinta what was the pay-per-view numbers?

Khabib fights for legacy. He would fight Conor for free.

Right?

khabib is a zero draw tho, even less than nate.
When khabib fought iaquinta what was the pay-per-view numbers?
He’s the champ though running Conor’s division. For Conor’s comeback fight no story is going to sell more. Khabib might not have a lot of drawing power normally but in this scenario he does.

You can’t blame him for that ppv being poor on sales either. There was like no drawing power on that card, and no one was hyped to watch him fight an overmatched opponent on short notice

He’s the champ though running Conor’s division. For Conor’s comeback fight no story is going to sell more. Khabib might not have a lot of drawing power normally but in this scenario he does.

Exactly. This will be biggest fight on history & it's not even close. Khabib deserves his 10.

You obviously don’t realize fighters exaggerate. When Conor said he was going to take Brandao’s Head clean off, nobody was upset that he didn’t actually decapitate Brandao.

Actually, go start a thread how Conor is not your hero anymore because he lied to his fans.
you sound like the type of guy on these forums that clamber for Paige VanZant to shave her head because she said she would.
Hold khabib to the same standard. When you say things they have impact.
You can't just give khabib a pass and say "awww he was joking".
No.... he said it like 20 times in 20 different interviews.
Fergie at one point was trying to offer khabib a hundred thousand just to fight him and khabib wouldnt because he said money didn't matter.

Now all of a sudden money matters, and he's going to hold up the fight. What does that tell you ....just sayin.
Who is ducking who now?

Last edited:
Where am i suppose to get that kind of money ffs.

You can’t blame him for that ppv being poor on sales either. There was like no drawing power on that card, and no one was hyped to watch him fight an overmatched opponent on short notice

Let's pretend that khabib was fighting RDA:
He would make about 500K.

Now you put khabib against Conor:
Now all of a sudden khabib deserves 10 million?

Your paycheck has nothing to do with your opponents paycheck.

All this is a moot point, you can't say you would fight Conor for free and that it's not about money but about Legacy, and THEN hold up the fight for money.

Back