Just pay Khabib. WTF.

Khabib doesn't need to be a known name, hes a ufc champion thats 26-0. Also the hype is there because of the bus/artem incident

You're so saturated in hate that you don't even understand logic.
How could Conor be ducking him if he is trying to sign a fight with him currently? Please explain to me like I'm a five-year-old because that is totally retarded

how hard is it to sign a deal since ufc 205.

conor said more times a deal is close ive lost count.

conor words are meaningless I want see some actions.

conor was ok with the ufc stripping him instead of fighting khabib.,

tweeting stay ready doesn't do anything.

Conor don't control that. They wouldn't even let Conor fight at Croker or perform in his home country, because he is too valuable now and they want all his fights on American PPV schedule and most likely in Vegas.

the thing that stopps a fight in Dublin is cause of the city curfew.

fine so u want khabib to live up to a statement he made but there live up to his statement.

ufc knows a outdoor fight in Dublin would be huge but they know it cant happen

$50 * 1,300,000 PPV Buys = $65,000,000
$65,000,000 - Cable Company (50%) = $32,500,000

$32,500,000 split between the UFC and champions on the card, and that doesn't even factor in the other expenses.

It's been estimated that the UFC only pays fighters 13% of the revenue, yet you think they'd pay McGregor over 50% of their cut of the PPV?

giphy.gif

also ppv prices are 60 or 70 in hd.
u forgot all gate and the merch sales and all other stuff that goes into.

also ufc 202 did 1.7 ppv buys.

He has not defended once yet! He does not deserve shit. Plus he got his title fighting short notice Raging Al. He couldn't even finish the guy.

Look at it this way. If he does not sign a fight and scrap before Poirier and Nate throw down, Dustin Poirier will have fought 3 times since Khaboob became champ.!! 3 fucking times he fought animals and our so called beloved champ can't even get off his lazy ass and defend one time? What the fuck is that noise? He is not even injured! He does not deserve a money fight even.

FIGHT OR VACATE MOTHERFUCKER! This schmuck is almost as bad as Conrad! Fuck em both. They both suck donkey nuts and ruin divisions.. Buncha no good slobs! At this point Khabib should be worried about losing his job if he does not sign a bout agreement and become more active. Money fights are the least of his concern.

He can make 200-300 Grand and fight Dustin with no PPV money coming in. Or he can make 2-3 mil to fight Conor. It is up to him.

also ppv prices are 60 or 70 in hd.
u forgot all gate and the merch sales and all other stuff that goes into.

also ufc 202 did 1.7 ppv buys.
Base pay comes from the live gate (i.e. McGregor's $3 million came from the $7.7 million live gate).
PPV price in 2016 was averaging $50 and UFC 202 only did 1.3 million buys (UFC inflates their numbers all the time).
The UFC has yet to have sold 1.4+ million buys, let alone 1.7 million buys <Lmaoo>.

He has not defended once yet!
Neither has McGregor.

Base pay comes from the live gate (i.e. McGregor's $3 million came from the $7.7 million live gate).
PPV price in 2016 was averaging $50 and UFC 202 only did 1.3 million buys (UFC inflates their numbers all the time).
The UFC has yet to have sold 1.4+ million buys, let alone 1.7 million buys <Lmaoo>.

Neither has McGregor.

so ppv and ufc is lying when they said that ufc 202 is the biggest ppv sales in history at 1.7 million

ok ok it was 1.650 mill not 1.7 buys. my bad so I guess you are right/

so ppv and ufc is lying when they said that ufc 202 is the biggest ppv sales in history at 1.7 million

ok ok it was 1.650 mill not 1.7 buys. my bad so I guess you are right/
Yes, they were lying. Dana White also claimed that May/Mcg did over 6 million buyrates <45>.

Forbes | Nov 2016

This past week, Meltzer revealed a few more audited buy rates courtesy of the deck, including the most recent McGregor numbers. Per his subscription-only newsletter:

UFC 100 (Lesnar vs. Mir 2): 1,298,000 – down from 1.6M

UFC 196 (McGregor vs. Diaz): 1,317,000 – down from 1.6M

UFC 200 (Lesnar vs. Hunt): 1,009,000 – down from 1.2M

UFC 202 (Diaz vs. McGregor 2): 1,317,000 – down from 1.65M but still the all-time record

UFC 205 (Alvarez vs. McGregor): 1,317,000 – tracking slightly ahead of 196

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattco...al-ppv-numbers-big-khabib-news-3-suspensions/

510.gif

He deserves it. Give him 7 mil plus ppv points. Simple.
Khabib suddenly all about the kerching he should win but maybe Conor already in his head, this fight interests me like no other right now.

Fucking strip him then. This shit is getting so old. He doesn’t have a leg to stand on. I like Khabib and his fights but these belts don’t mean shit. I hate the idea of frivolous stripping of titles but I also hate fighters winning titles then freezing divisions because they think belts are automatic paydays. Especially guys that aren’t huge draws. His only negotiating chip is that he holds a title. He doesn’t have a lucrative fan base. He doesn’t sell great. If you can’t get s deal done within a reasonable amount of time, strip him and make another fight.

You would and you know it. Comment was half tongue in cheek but Conor vs anybody does way, way bigger numbers than any combination of Khabib/Fergusson/Diaz. You are delusional if you think they are even comparable. Conor vs Poirer probably sells about 90% as well as Conor/Khabib but Khabib/Poirer sells about 10% of Conor/Khabib.

That's bullshit.

Conor vs Porier 2 won't break a million...

That's bullshit.

Conor vs Porier 2 won't break a million...
You really conors first ufc fight after 2 years wouldn't break a million haha. It would probably do about 1.5 m, much better chance of it breaking 2 than being under 1 m

You really conors first ufc fight after 2 years wouldn't break a million haha. It would probably do about 1.5 m, much better chance of it breaking 2 than being under 1 m

Then why doesn't he just fight Porier?

Hell of an easier fight than Khabib.

Yes, they were lying. Dana White also claimed that May/Mcg did over 6 million buyrates <45>.

Forbes | Nov 2016

This past week, Meltzer revealed a few more audited buy rates courtesy of the deck, including the most recent McGregor numbers. Per his subscription-only newsletter:

UFC 100 (Lesnar vs. Mir 2): 1,298,000 – down from 1.6M

UFC 196 (McGregor vs. Diaz): 1,317,000 – down from 1.6M

UFC 200 (Lesnar vs. Hunt): 1,009,000 – down from 1.2M

UFC 202 (Diaz vs. McGregor 2): 1,317,000 – down from 1.65M but still the all-time record

UFC 205 (Alvarez vs. McGregor): 1,317,000 – tracking slightly ahead of 196

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattco...al-ppv-numbers-big-khabib-news-3-suspensions/

510.gif
so 3 of McGregors fights did the exact same numbers, seems a little odd?

Winning a title grants a net new contract and not extend expired ones on a per fight basis? Got a source on that?
I do recall Conor busting Eddie's balls for not renegotiating pay for their fight. Clearly it's done

Back