Just left UFC Boston expo

Good to hear a fun time was had.

I miss Boston - great town.

The expo was today? Fuck. Another missed one for me I guess.

Helwani was just Hollywood. He didn't seem interested in the fans and was kinda caulky. Just not the same as chuck

I met him and he was pretty cool but that was before he got the big gig on FOX back at the Fedor vs Silva event. He got called out by the guy next to me to take a pic who was a big fan and even though he was busy, he said he'd come back and he did. Talked to us for a little bit then left. I can see him being really arrogant now though. He had a hint of arrogance then as well but he was cool.

Lots of hot irish girls? Comin to town tomorrow tryna knock that pussy out before Conor knocks Siver out

Lots of hot irish girls? Comin to town tomorrow tryna knock that pussy out before Conor knocks Siver out

Hot Irish girls? Unless you like giner type girls that look like leprahcauns. There are some hot ones now and then though. Lots of sloots here, you won't be troubled.

I'm with you on Helwani TS.

Chael podcast smokes his. I hope he can get more mma guests.

Hot Irish girls? Unless you like giner type girls that look like leprahcauns. There are some hot ones now and then though. Lots of sloots here, you won't be troubled.

That reminds me of how Rogan described Boston as a city full of really ugly women and dudes who are cool as fuck to hang out with.

Looking good Dodson. when will you be back training?

I also see Bruno mars, must be a cerrone fan.

Yeah, I can definitely see Helwani being full of himself.

Great stuff, would love to go to one of these some day. Next time the UFC comes to Toronto I'm there. Ontario*** here.

image-110.jpg

nose_4.jpg

Back