Just left UFC Boston expo

Well I went to the expo for St Pierre and Shields but I never got a chance to go to the event. However, I did get to see Jones vs Gustafson. It was incredible. I was so fortunate to be able to see, what was in my opinion, the greatest MMA fight of all time in person

That's wild. A friend of mine got to see silva vs sonnen 1 and hendo vs shogun. I'm hoping I can catch a classic soon

Having a good time with your gf, eh?

25585s5.jpg

Was Bendo wearing a Triumph shirt? Kinda ballsy considering how asinine the UFC is with their sponsors now. Might as well of had a Miller Light in one hand and a Red Bull in the other!

Was Bendo wearing a Triumph shirt? Kinda ballsy considering how asinine the UFC is with their sponsors now. Might as well of had a Miller Light in one hand and a Red Bull in the other!

Yeah Ben was pretty weird. He had this "fck it" attitude the whole time. I don't think he likes the UFC

Wasn't Colin Robinson Irish? When was his UFC debut?

I always got cuckhold vibes from Helwani. It wouldnt surprise me in the least if he begged Rampage to service his wife after besmirching him in their interviews.

I love how Jose looks like someone who gets picked on.

Goes to show you can never judge the way someone looks they can look like a complete nerd but knock you the fuck out.

I love how Jose looks like someone who gets picked on.

Goes to show you can never judge the way someone looks they can look like a complete nerd but knock you the fuck out.

Agreed. He was SUPER cordial and polite. But he's a killer

Back