Just left UFC Boston expo

No offense TS, but how in the fuck did you get that dime piece?

Hes got skills. If you lack those skills. I know someone who can teach you.

giphy.gif

Sorry, man. I had to do it.

f6b541f1a6155c7eaafc6170d8f26ac5_zpsc9886f56.jpg

All in good fun, though. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing. Helwani definitely does seem high on himself, I've seen him a few times before and he is usually running along quickly with a "don't bother me" type of attitude. Once before he was too well known about 4 or 5 years ago (I barely knew who he was back then), he was standing around and I happened to look over wondering where I've seen him before and he saw me and just had this look on his face like he was expecting me to run up to him and talk to him like he was a fighter, lol. I just fucking looked away.

ITT: a bunch of people bitch about Helwani and sound like jilted exes. Next time try not breathing through your mouth, maybe he'll interview you.

The most positive thing about Rampage Jackson being with the UFC again, is that hopefully he will slap Ariel a few more times.

Nice to see you and your gf had a good time. I went to the expo when they came to Toronto. Such an experience

Most def. How was the Toronto show? I've been to a lot of local shows but never a UFC event. I'm pretty pumped for Sunday

I hope nothing crawled out of Bendo's beard onto you.

Most def. How was the Toronto show? I've been to a lot of local shows but never a UFC event. I'm pretty pumped for Sunday

Well I went to the expo for St Pierre and Shields but I never got a chance to go to the event. However, I did get to see Jones vs Gustafson. It was incredible. I was so fortunate to be able to see, what was in my opinion, the greatest MMA fight of all time in person

Back