Just left UFC Boston expo

What did Helwani do to come off so badly??

UFC expos are really good deals.

If you're favorites are there, you're just about guaranteed to meet them.

I mean, that's what rapists look like.

cosby.jpg

Was SUPER crowded and I didn't get close to mcgregor but I ran into a bunch of other UFC guys

Chuck was EXTREMLY kind and seemed happy I knew who he was. Better than Hollywood helwani

Definitely dude, Chuck is the man.

Chuck Mindenhall is the greatest MMA writer out there. He puts Luke thomas and Helwani to shame, imo.

Looks like you had a great time dude. Wish i still lived in Boston so i could have gone!

Nice pics, and why was Helwani such a douche? And thanks for the Olivi pic, you know what sherdog wants!

Good for you my man looks like fun times I love mma expos...

Can't believe they made this card in Boston 2 weeks after I left the city haha fuck them. Good shit though dude

Helwani was just Hollywood. He didn't seem interested in the fans and was kinda caulky. Just not the same as chuck

so many things i want to say, but don't want to get dubbed/banned hahahaha.

so uhhh i hope you had fun, BUDDY.

i always thought you were the asian girl in your pic. turns out you're black Lol

was Ariel actually stuck up? he didnt take pictures with fans?

I tore my labrum in my last fight so I didn't get to train with him this time out. But we hangout at the expo. He was def enjoying the experience and all the fighters were amped to see him there

That sucks, I am probably rheumatic myself, since everyone in my family is, also my joints are worthless, my goddamn should popped out when I tried to put on my jacket... and my wrist constantly goes, the strange thing is I only have problem with it when there are like major changes in temperature, which is quite common here.

And contrary to populary belief here on sherdog when it comes to being a crap athlete, I wasn't fat,

I wen't from 5'5f tand 227 pounds to 110 lb, in ca 5 months, no change in diet, but I was poor as shit and lived far from my friends so out of boredom and poverty I got in great shape, but my joints still screwed with me.

Sorry for the wall of text, i'm just bored.

Back