Just Had the World's Sickest Soc Media Marketing+Legit Fight Finisher4 Ronda Rousey

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know it is not scripted WWE, but Ronda is that good, to change her armbar differently would not be that hard, even with one day to get reps in.

This is a little idea I just put out on FB and on some relevant peoples FB pages
Ronda do this Armbar but actually choke her out with your feet......put it on your big toes with arrows...I just choked you out with my feet. Bio-mechanically the Bmech armbar is harder to defend against in all ways, Hitchiker/Vinny/Legs climb over girls Defense etc. especially for the very flexible more bendy elbows of women. Would give people lots to talk about....Everyone will think she tapped to the armbar until you tell Rogan not only the armbar but you Dual Subbed her, she actually tapped to your feet choking her. Q the replay vid, then get Rogan and the cameras to pan down to your big toes nail polish, with arrows pointing and "These lil pigs just choked you!"

Now, some will laugh, say silly, etc.....but think of the craziness social media, marketing, legacy wise what a thorough owning of calling the exact move no one has seen before would do.

Here, is the Bmech Armbar....The Bio-mechanically Better Fast/Short Armbar with Dual Submission Choke Action that I made up which could really change all Grappling arts forever if people adopted it

Here is an interview I got her talking about techniques some might find interesting

I pray to gay jesus that she never does that cause you will never stop begging people for credit.

what unintelligent posts by both. Well, even in your world if Jesus had been gay, he would have loved my nail polish idea then.

I won 3 NHB/MMA fights by 1st round sub. I lost 3 fights against the Most experienced fighters in the world at that time-Dennis had the most at the time at 8-8 even more than Horn and Fulton w losses to UFC HWs Severn and Johnson, Kondo and Horn had tons, a 2 time NCAA champ, and 2 guys that fought for UFC LHW TITLES, one a long time Pancrase champ that just destroyed Saulo Ribeiro in 22sec bloody through the ropes so everyone was scared to fight him. FACTS. 218 lbs, 51% total body mass is muscle, multiple brown and black belts hmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder how many NHB fights with kicks and knees to head on the ground, some with shoes on, and one with headbutts did shitards posters have? I had 3....

Now, for others that know how to play nice, and think of a cool hypothetical, and either understand grappling or understand the social media marketing aspects of fighting, I hope you enjoy.

Here is interview I did with Ronda's mom after Ronda won the SF title against Kaufmann which effectively made her UFC Champion without ever having fought in the UFC

We also talk about Ronda showing her body etc.

Last edited:
Dude you've been ran out of every subforum on this site. It's not that we think you're a joke, I promise.

The endless self promotion, like an Edward Tarverdyan but worse gets irritating. You take credit for shit you have no right taking credit for; next thing we will hear is how we should all worship you because you taught Seagal deadly stuff.

Oh man, you cut me, you cut me deep.

So, your saying I never made up any submissions, or unique submissions entries, as far as we can tell from the entire world history of grappling? So, you wont admit whether you personally dont like the idea, that if Ronda did do what I suggested, it would not be the ultimate figurative coup de grace to Bethe in this situation accomplishing what Ronda wants, as well as making Zuffa brass ecstatic with the social media that would happen afterwards?

I take credit for this rather wicked dual sub, and I take credit for this rather wicked idea.

My other wicked idea a few days ago I think Ronda could pull off, but would make her Mom and Zuffana not happy

I think it would be funny if Ronda does Ten Ippons to either Catch and Release Submissions putting them on but not tapping her, or top mounted crucifix to noogies or baby punches like Big Country did to Kimbo on Tuf. 10 Throws, right into either submission or crucifix fight ending position, ending it on the 10th one, unless it is stopped earlier do to TKO from throw. Sorta Diggstown, but would prove she could beat her 10 out of 10 times. Bethe may be undefeated and no one's heart should be underestimated but believe she is still a grappling blue belt so..........In Ronda's skills I trust......Will Judo Gene LeBell not only have his stopwatch but count the potential finishing subs and crucifix positions?

The Bio-mechanically Better Fast/Short Armbar with Dual Submission Choke Action that I made up which could really change all Grappling arts forever if people adopted it

This, I believe, is the problem you are running across.

A different style armbar will change grappling arts FOREVER.

Really? When Korean Zombie pulled off a twister, did it change grappling for ever or was it just cool that he did it, and nobody really had. Nobody's even attempted it since, that I know of. It didn't change grappling forever. It was just cool.

Don't get me wrong, respect, you appear to have all the credentials... but saying that a different armbar is going to change the world of grappling forever is some Donald Trump type shit.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I know it is not scripted WWE, but Ronda is that good, to change her armbar differently would not be that hard, even with one day to get reps in.

This is a little idea I just put out on FB and on some relevant peoples FB pages
Ronda do this Armbar but actually choke her out with your feet......put it on your big toes with arrows...I just choked you out with my feet. Bio-mechanically the Bmech armbar is harder to defend against in all ways, Hitchiker/Vinny/Legs climb over girls Defense etc. especially for the very flexible more bendy elbows of women. Would give people lots to talk about....Everyone will think she tapped to the armbar until you tell Rogan not only the armbar but you Dual Subbed her, she actually tapped to your feet choking her. Q the replay vid, then get Rogan and the cameras to pan down to your big toes nail polish, with arrows pointing and "These lil pigs just choked you!"

Now, some will laugh, say silly, etc.....but think of the craziness social media, marketing, legacy wise what a thorough owning of calling the exact move no one has seen before would do.

I had a hard time making sense of your writting...

I think roids are the reason.

"I, I, me, my, invented, me, my, I, I" Ad nauseam.

Nobody has ever attempted a wrestler's guillotine before or after Kzombie? I think that tells of the level of your grappling knowledge and how much MMA and grappling you watch outside of the Big Zuffa cards.

For sure, if one of the 3 primary ways/positioning of doing a straight armbar/juji-gatame were changed by many in Judo, Jiu-jitsu, Sambo, and Sub Grappling then yes, that would change grappling forever. Since, it is better against defenses, and better in self-defense, and also chokes the person, that actually it should be.

Dude, you have some serious focus issues. I can't endure two sentences of your mangled frantic nonsense before clicking away. Verbal diarrhea at its finest.

Jesus, guys, give OP a break - a little bit of hyperbole and you lose your minds. At least he's trying to post some original unique content and actually has interviews with world champion fighters and such... I found the videos interesting enough.

It's better than the "Could Nick Diaz beat Ronda in Arm Wrastling?" shit threads that get posted every day on this sub.

This is why this place has such a shit reputation - y'all can't just play nice.

Jesus, guys, give OP a break - a little bit of hyperbole and you lose your minds. At least he's trying to post some original unique content and actually has interviews with world champion fighters and such... I found the videos interesting enough.

It's better than the "Could Nick Diaz beat Ronda in Arm Wrastling?" shit threads that get posted every day on this sub.

Dude is the epitome of someone who just doesn't get 'it'...Like a desperate used car salesman screaming in your ear as you walk past the lot about bargains...He comes across as super pushy and irritating, not a good way to sell things to people.

This, behind anonymity on the internet, humans show their true colors. They do not want to share toys or god forbid anyone do better then themselves. They do not want happiness or success for others. Most the sheep do not like anyone acting not sheeply, having original thoughts, developing original techniques or thinking outside the box. The minority in this world that want everyone to reach their potential, dreams, and find success....those are the ones to listen to.

Anyway, if people could just put away the personal attacks for a minute, just because you the few read it here first......imagine what it would be like if Ronda actually did this? Also, top crucifix noogies *that take out a few clumps of hair if Ronda is as vicious and nasty as Dana says) and some baby punches would also be pretty rememberable.

Nobody has ever attempted a wrestler's guillotine before or after Kzombie? I think that tells of the level of your grappling knowledge and how much MMA and grappling you watch outside of the Big Zuffa cards.

For sure, if one of the 3 primary ways/positioning of doing a straight armbar/juji-gatame were changed by many in Judo, Jiu-jitsu, Sambo, and Sub Grappling then yes, that would change grappling forever. Since, it is better against defenses, and better in self-defense, and also chokes the person, that actually it should be.

You really have a hard time grasping things don't you? Your "sick" media marketing would be better welcomed if you didn't speak like you're the greatest thing to happen to grappling since the Gi.

I'm sure in all of your underground fighting experience that you seen some guy do a Twister in the Kumite last week, and we are all just foolish onlookers to your greatness. I'll be looking to see if Rousey's little toes are painted with your great message. Hopefully she gives you some credit. If not, you will be sure to let the world know...I'm sure.

Last edited:

Criticism might be helpful, if people can look beyond the insults.

I never got to watch the videos because of his rambling, I decided it wasn't worth it.
That shows him he should talk less, being more objective and making more sense so he can get people interested.

But I do agree with you, the internet tend to discredit people a lot. And fast.
I am to blame for that as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back