Just Had the World's Sickest Soc Media Marketing+Legit Fight Finisher4 Ronda Rousey

Dan, u would have to convince legit mma fighters on you plans and techniques.

I was one of the few person stating Cyborg is only great cause if the size and weight advantage. And how her weight advantage helps her a lot vs other FW.

It took Meisha and Caraway statements, for sherdog to actually open their eyes, wat i was sayin held truth. Even then some people will choose to remain ignorant.

Sherdog gona Sherdog

Thanks bro for this vid I just did this bio-mechanical super human double submission armbar choke on a red belt in bjj he couldnt do shit and told me that this new technique will change grappling as we know it forever.

You are the man dan the wolfman, man, my man.

Dan, u would have to convince legit mma fighters on you plans and techniques.

I was one of the few person stating Cyborg is only great cause if the size and weight advantage. And how her weight advantage helps her a lot vs other FW.

It took Meisha and Caraway statements, for sherdog to actually open their eyes, wat i was sayin held truth. Even then some people will choose to remain ignorant.

Sherdog gona Sherdog

Lmao are you sure you're not OP?

"I'M THE ONE THAT SHOWED EVERYONE THAT CYBORG WAS BIGGER THAN EVERYONE ELSE"

Lol really? That was you? Not everyone who's ever laid eyes on her?

do your thang Dan, brush it of your shoulder like Jay Z . Sheep comments means nothin to a man on a mission

Yep, this was sure some low level small underground event with no name fighters and no media, glad someone got it on camera Zuffa drones *

Of course, I have actually rolled with Aoki, Bravo, Rogan, and MMA sparred Chambers before.

Also Gerald threatened my life before online than called me to apologize realizing he was mad at a fake me on a crappy site. Interesting given everything..........

I can at least look through what most people are criticizing you about and see the technique is "solid". Appreciate the sharing of a new move, will try to perform and share with the group.

Wh da heck is u?? Never seen u around

Are u those people that lurk only? Without commenting

Sherdog is fucking retarded. This shit stays in the heavies, but the MMA Digest Video gets removed even though it has more to do with the UFC than this egocentric pos.

Wh da heck is u?? Never seen u around

Are u those people that lurk only? Without commenting

Who are you? I see Marky all the time, he's like a celebrity around this place. You? You're a nobody on Sherdog, a bum.

From wat i can read 90% of Sherdog thinks Cyborg has a chance vs Ronda. However breaking down their skill sets and tendencies, Cyborg would be lucky to survive the first 2 mins

"I, I, me, my, I, me"

A lot of posters on this site have rolled and fought, and you don't see us self promoting ad nauseam. Even guys like Connor Ruebusch and Jack Slack don't endlessly self promote, nor do they act like they've invented sliced bread.

Again, you have been laughed out of every other subforum on here. It's not because we think you're a poseur, Dan.

Who's Gerald?

Hi Aunt, is Gerald S. in the 2nd vid, Sniper, came out eventually much later a one off MMA fighter KOTC guy whom murdered someone approached him to be a hitman to kill said person.....and now years later

That is him in the 2nd Vid of Wrestler's Guillotine submissions

Quoting
A former soldier and professional mixed martial artist from Springfield who was charged with murder for fatally shooting an unarmed, intoxicated man in an alleged “road rage” incident pleaded guilty Thursday to a drastically reduced charge that will put him in prison for the next two to three years.

In a plea bargain that was both unexpected and unusual, Lane County prosecutors dropped the murder charge filed in March 2014 against Gerald Strebendt and instead allowed him to enter a guilty plea to a far less serious count of criminally negligent homicide with a firearm.

Source
http://registerguard.com/rg/news/lo...rder-charge-against-gerald-strebendt.html.csp

Who are you? I see Marky all the time, he's like a celebrity around this place. You? You're a nobody on Sherdog, a bum.

So marky has the sherdog belt huh?

But but but, I truly wana hold that sherdog belt and not work or take my school seriously.

I wana be on Sherdog all day and not only when i have some free time to enjoy it and laugh. I will get into training camp and take his shredog belt. Cause he that champ right?

QgxcmWl.jpg

U got any proof? Links u making the case Cyborg is overrated??

I wonder how many NHB fights with kicks and knees to head on the ground, some with shoes on, and one with headbutts did shitards posters have? I had 3....

In the last 14 years we've had the same number of nhb fights.

Time to start living in the present buddy.

Can you please tell us again how great you are and list all the fighters you've rolled with?

I'm a nobody and I've rolled with several gracies. I should probably start making some youtube videos about it.

Back