Just Had the World's Sickest Soc Media Marketing+Legit Fight Finisher4 Ronda Rousey

Why take your Liberal Arts degree seriously if no one else will?

I swear most of you are idiots thinking cause u joined sherdog at earlier date or cause your known here by other sherdogers holds any relevance or credibility. Some dude can join in 2005 and still be an ignorant mma fan and not really understand the art of MMA. Some people have new account and in 2 montha have a black belt and thats supposed to be an accomplishment?

Hey Dan, since you're a pro fighter, how about using your created moves on your next fight.

Thanks man.

Ideas are easy to break down. Does the potential get you excited enough to fap, no? Moving on... Life would be so much simpler if more people just stoped a moment and asked "Where's the fap in this?".

I swear if u dont follow the crowd on Sherdog they think they're all that and a bag of chips

apparently a cool idea for Ronda's fight, an amazing new technique, 2 deaths and a death threat, multiple Twisters is not enough.............

Last edited:
This is the thread to make.

[YT]y35L7rmnkiI[/YT]

Dan Theodore MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

vs.

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Phil Brooks MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

You gotta seriously put some copyrights on your inventions, Einstein.

Who says i take liberal art homeboy??

I swear most of you are idiots thinking cause u joined sherdog at earlier date or cause your known here by other sherdogers holds any relevance or credibility. Some dude can join in 2005 and still be an ignorant mma fan and not really understand the art of MMA. Some people have new account and in 2 montha have a black belt and thats supposed to be an accomplishment?

You sound mad as hell, work on your post count and then get back to me champ.

My Plans for Mr. Phil CM Punk Brooks.....

though he did add me on FB a few months ago

Chael told a story of Phil coming around the corner in his beater to pick up all the boys in Chi town including a UFC exec on his podcast w Mick Foley.

Cain finally added me to yesterday on his bday, he added a bunch......maybe he is bummed. Give Cain some love. And Batista added me finally today as well....I think it is him or GF, not sure....because of timing wondering if he is Sherbro since he is into Kali as well as Jitz and I put up some Kali-jitsu vids lol on F12 last night

Last edited:
You sound mad as hell, work on your post count and then get back to me champ.

Na, im not mad. Mr. Hyde comes out and play only when necessary. Meditation does wonders when dealing with sherbros or the usual a brush it of the shoulders technique like Jay-Z. Mad nope, not one bit

Yep, this was sure some low level small underground event with no name fighters and no media, glad someone got it on camera Zuffa drones *

Of course, I have actually rolled with Aoki, Bravo, Rogan, and MMA sparred Chambers before.

Also Gerald threatened my life before online than called me to apologize realizing he was mad at a fake me on a crappy site. Interesting given everything..........

I know this is off topic, but I freakin' love the Twister. If I was ever able to pull that off I'd have a heart attack from pure joy (sort of like the first time I ever tech-falled a guy in a wrestling match).

P.S. Don't let Sherdog bug you. They all seem to hate self-promotion, unless it's coming from someone like Chael Sonnen.

In the last 14 years we've had the same number of nhb fights.

Time to start living in the present buddy.

Can you please tell us again how great you are and list all the fighters you've rolled with?

I'm a nobody and I've rolled with several gracies. I should probably start making some youtube videos about it.

This please, I don't think you dropped enough names in this thread. Make sure not to bullshit though, because people like Barnett might call you out and we'll get walls of irrelevant bullshit again.

My Plans for Mr. Phil CM Punk Brooks.....

though he did add me on FB a few months ago

Chael told a story of Phil coming around the corner in his beater to pick up all the boys in Chi town including a UFC exec on his podcast w Mick Foley.

Cain finally added me to yesterday on his bday, he added a bunch......maybe he is bummed. Give Cain some love. And Batista added me finally today as well....I think it is him or GF, not sure....because of timing wondering if he is Sherbro since he is into Kali as well as Jitz and I put up some Kali-jitsu vids lol on F12 last night

Do you have any videos of you rolling and tapping someone who isn't a high school kid or a tiny Asian?

Damn, dudes getting hammered but I stopped reading. 15,000 posts wooohooooooo custom belt

Back