Just Had the World's Sickest Soc Media Marketing+Legit Fight Finisher4 Ronda Rousey

P.S. Don't let Sherdog bug you. They all seem to hate self-promotion, unless it's coming from someone like Chael Sonnen.

I've never seen Sonnen come on here and post 500 videos of himself and tell us how great he is.

Dan moved to the heavies because a lot of his threads wouldn't even get commented on in the grappling section.

So his threads in here are working. His videos have probably gotten more plays in the last week than they had in 15 years.

It would make a much sicker social media splash if Ronda tied Bethe up and spanked her until she submitted. When this happens, remember, I'm the one who gave her the idea.

TS seems like a nice enough guy but "worlds sickest social media marketing finisher" is pure cringe.

I would feel happy for you though TS, unlike some of these assholes who can't bare to see someone else happy about something. Hopefully you wouldn't act like a giant toolshed about it though.

tell me again why this is in the ufc forum? because you name dropped ronda into it? dude, yer not a bad guy just an annoying one.

This is the thread to make.

[YT]y35L7rmnkiI[/YT]

Dan Theodore MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

vs.

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Phil Brooks MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

complete mismatch.

Dan the Wolfman by armbar

Damn Z's......honest question, did I make some Z's working at Zland worried for some reason????.......How in anyway did this thread make Z's upset? I thought it was hyping the upcoming fight, and it was actually a wild idea to consider? I did not intend to get the thrash of Zland, and I do not know why. Nor did I post the CM stuff, and even then gets people talking about him which is all good for the bottom line. Perhaps in a PM one of you Z's could explain to me why, the over need to control everything, and use various accounts to post against me on here, as well as what I believe were very quick over-reactions on another social media outlet which I believe was caused for some reason by Zs from Zland LLC reading this thread *which am why I am writing this post), when no intent against Zland was intended. I merely had a wild idea and wanted to put it out there.

Simple direct PM dialogue, email from the head or PR or anything is all that is needed clarifying why some spin control and perhaps even blocking on another site was done in the past or perhaps even on another social media venue just since last night. If contact is made I will delete this somewhat obscure post.

You know sometimes people would just like to be able to have a little bit of fun on the net about the sport they love and have been involved in much longer than everyone working at Zland except for the shortest member. I am merely trying to get some clarity at this time, not cause public interest, but I see no other way.

Last edited:
This, I believe, is the problem you are running across.

A different style armbar will change grappling arts FOREVER.

Really? When Korean Zombie pulled off a twister, did it change grappling for ever or was it just cool that he did it, and nobody really had. Nobody's even attempted it since, that I know of. It didn't change grappling forever. It was just cool.

Don't get me wrong, respect, you appear to have all the credentials... but saying that a different armbar is going to change the world of grappling forever is some Donald Trump type shit.

yep i agree with you, mcfly. :cool:

Damn Z's......honest question, did I make some Z's working at Zland worried for some reason????.......How in anyway did this thread make Z's upset? I thought it was hyping the upcoming fight, and it was actually a wild idea to consider? I did not intend to get the thrash of Zland, and I do not know why. Nor did I post the CM stuff, and even then gets people talking about him which is all good for the bottom line. Perhaps in a PM one of you Z's could explain to me why, the over need to control everything, and use various accounts to post against me on here, as well as what I believe were very quick over-reactions on another social media outlet which I believe was caused for some reason by Zs from Zland LLC reading this thread *which am why I am writing this post), when no intent against Zland was intended. I merely had a wild idea and wanted to put it out there.

Simple direct PM dialogue, email from the head or PR or anything is all that is needed clarifying why some spin control and perhaps even blocking on another site was done in the past or perhaps even on another social media venue just since last night. If contact is made I will delete this somewhat obscure post.

You know sometimes people would just like to be able to have a little bit of fun on the net about the sport they love and have been involved in much longer than everyone working at Zland except for the shortest member. I am merely trying to get some clarity at this time, not cause public interest, but I see no other way.

Oh fuck no, don't cry about conspiracies now dude. That was the tipping point for me, you officially suck.

Hope you have your tinfoil hats on everybody, you're going to need them.

The world is out to get this guy!

Hey possibly Z employee,

It was dumb to quote me which brought it to another page, so it is easier to follow for people. You should edit that and PM or email me.

if you are not an official Z, that is a very strange reaction to have and means you have not really been around the scene that long. Perhaps you should realize just in the last few hours their is a reason I made my post.

You seem to have rolled with many fighters. Can you confirm whether or not Matt Linland smells bad and if so how bad and what does he smell like please?

What's going on in this thread? Who is ts, and why does everyone hate him?

Hey possibly Z employee,

It was dumb to quote me which brought it to another page, so it is easier to follow for people. You should edit that.

if you are not a Z, that is a very strange reaction to have and means you have not really been around the scene that long.

You still want people to see this embarrassing thread of yours? You should beg the mods or Zgods to delete it before too many people see it.

Tell us all again how an MMA fighter wanted to kick your ass after talking with you on a forum like this one. So shocked to hear that! Your popularity knows no bounds.

Dan the Wolfman dreamed of fighting for the UFC once. Now scorned, he seeks revenge on the whole Z world via sick social media campaign OMG! (EDIT: World's sickest)

All fighters aren't like this guy.

dantheman.com teaches Ronda an armbar variation > Sensai Seagal teaching front kick to Anderson

Get a grip, seriously.

You seem to have rolled with many fighters. Can you confirm whether or not Matt Linland smells bad and if so how bad and what does he smell like please?

Ill take rampages word that he smells like a skunk

Since you're this encyclopedia of knowledge, TS, why aren't you a head trainer in a major gym?

What's going on in this thread? Who is ts, and why does everyone hate him?

My thoughts, too.

Man, I feel like a n00b by not knowing this wolfdude and why he's the most hated man since Osama and 99Silva.

Back