Just checked the user list, and we're pretty busy right now. Everyone check in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Urban,

I now need a new avitar to match my spiffy new blue belt. Could you please help me?

Love and Kisses,

Blondie

31CzZF6aUHL._AA280_.jpg

istockphoto_294216_blue_yoga_female.jpg

blueyogi_v3.jpg

BOSU_Ball_3.jpg

swiss_ball_DVD.jpg

Urban-san,

How did it get to be the man's job to lower the toilet seat after peeing? Why shouldn't it be that the female has to remember to raise it after peeing?

Confused in Texas

Urban-san,

How did it get to be the man's job to lower the toilet seat after peeing? Why shouldn't it be that the female has to remember to raise it after peeing?

Confused in Texas

Seriously?

I think that the lid should remain down so both should have to adjust the seat to his/her liking. This is seriously the only answer to this. Else the women withholds sex from the man, and no one wants this. (jk)

Chase, you and I have completely different agendas. Let's just leave it at that.

When do you think I should taper off of grip work before my fight?
About a week should do. that's about how far ahead I stop grip work before a grip contest, and it works ok for me. I killed myself on rolling thunder about a week ago and the soreness has just subsided in the last day or two, so I figure that's about the right amount of time.
Christmas your holiday of choice?

41yrETFefVL.jpg
Actually I dislike giftmas even more. I'm charitable all year long, and suddenly a holiday comes around I'm supposed to consume to illustrate how much I care about the people I love. Fuck that. They know it, and the things they own will not make them any happier. You cannot buy happiness, you cannot give it to somebody, and a big black friday doesn't mean fuck all about the economy. I hate christmas more than Samhain.
lol
pretty gusty
That's probably gonna mess with that huge piece of canvas you're using as a conveyor belt.
We need more girls from the "awesome ass" thread. No more skinny bitches, please.
Agreed. The skinny bitches have to go. So says Urban.
To be completely honest... I'd marry Eva Twardokens in a heartbeat. That chick is AWESOME in some of her workout vids. Just completely fucking destroys herself and she's in great shape. That kind of work ethic and physical masochsim is hard to find in a woman.
HOLY SHIT, I'M BLUE!

Hahaha, and it was complaining about skinny bitches. OH, how apropos.
sometimes you need to expand your horizons, and sometimes you gotta stick to what you're good at. Hatin on the skinny bitches will get you the belts you need to succeed in life.
At first...I thought you said "I'm black, dude."
As it turns out, he's the only albino black man on the forum
squatting
Truer words were never spoken
Um, Chase, she's a dude.
You will not speak ill of Eva T. Or I will crush you... ok, I won't crush you but she probably will and then we'll be down one woman on the forums. plus, I would TOTALLY hit that and it makes me feel awkward to think she may have a Y chromosome.
HOORAY FOR BLUE!
'Grats on teh blue.

+1 for complaining about skinny bitches.
+2
Dear Urban,

I now need a new avitar to match my spiffy new blue belt. Could you please help me?

Love and Kisses,

Blondie
I suggest a liger, fighting a kodiak bear, fighting a blue dragon. Yup. It's like a yin yang, only cool.

Actually I dislike giftmas even more. I'm charitable all year long, and suddenly a holiday comes around I'm supposed to consume to illustrate how much I care about the people I love. Fuck that. They know it, and the things they own will not make them any happier. You cannot buy happiness, you cannot give it to somebody, and a big black friday doesn't mean fuck all about the economy. I hate christmas more than Samhain.

Give me something to work with here man. Easter? 4th of July? .......Veterans Day?

Seriously?

I think that the lid should remain down so both should have to adjust the seat to his/her liking. This is seriously the only answer to this. Else the women withholds sex from the man, and no one wants this. (jk)

lmao

should I post some pics to counteract all these skinny bitches??

here:

Bigblue3.jpg

bigblue.jpg

BigBlue2.jpg

Mighty Blue !!!

We will celebrate with more of the color blue:

image003.png

dscf2320.jpg

For the good of the thread, we can interpret this as blue:

duc-tests-02-523.jpg
HORAY FOR THE COLOR BLUE!!! Good god I would wreck that first chick.

Bunch of gay blue pictures
Worst avatar suggestions ever. Seriously. Just for this, I'm deleting one of your posts.

Urban-san,

Confused in Texas
It's called chivalry shithead, and it aint dead, so use it. Honestly, I look through my legs as I sit down to ensure there's no pee on the seat and it's down and I have something obstructing my view, I've always had trouble understanding why women can't do the same, however, I have no problem holding the door or picking up the check, so why bother complaining about something so menial. Shaddup and put the seat down.
Seriously?

Admit it, you're not JK.

Chase, you and I have completely different agendas. Let's just leave it at that.
Indeed.

lmao

I posted a picture and BlondeWarrior said she was manly. I think she's a closet misogynist.

am i the only one that ALSO looked and what was on the plate?

Worst avatar suggestions ever. Seriously. Just for this, I'm deleting one of your posts.

Those avatar suggestions were in response to her disparaging remark about Eva.

You'd prefer something on the other end of the spectrum?

strongman2002b.jpg
I don't care how much that thing puts overhead... I'm not touching it with a 40' pole.
Give me something to work with here man. Easter? 4th of July? .......Veterans Day?
Thanksgiving. I love thanksgiving. No bullshit gifts, no guilt, no make-believe, no stress. A bunch of people you love getting together, getting smashed and eating way more good food than any human should consume in one sitting.
ROR
23347844.jpg

lmao

The answer you seek is yes.
While I support the african american cause, I have trouble understanding why they need to make up a holiday (or 7) to fit in. If it's a rejection of christian and white culture, shouldn't they be adherining more to tribal roots than sticking a holiday right at the holiday season? even voodoo festivals would be more appropriate reflections of their herritage than kwanza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back