Just checked the user list, and we're pretty busy right now. Everyone check in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im the black dude...

wheeler.gif
linka.gif

kwame.gif
gi.gif

mati.gif

Herr Urban,

A plane is standing on a runway that can move (some sort of band conveyor). The plane moves in one direction, while the conveyer moves in the opposite direction. This conveyor has a control system that tracks the plane speed and tunes the speed of the conveyor to be exactly the same (but in the opposite direction). Can the plane take off?

I guess that I'm the blonde amazon.... so who's the gay red-haired one?

Herr Urban,

A plane is standing on a runway that can move (some sort of band conveyor). The plane moves in one direction, while the conveyer moves in the opposite direction. This conveyor has a control system that tracks the plane speed and tunes the speed of the conveyor to be exactly the same (but in the opposite direction). Can the plane take off?

Is it a really windy day? :wink:

Urban approves. Though I still don't like Halloween. A girl I thought I loved cheated on me on Halloween, now the "lets pretend to be something we're not" sentiment seems a little dark for me.
Yeah, don't study. End result: more school. No good.
For me, no school = better education. Still, I suppose my degree is somewhat useful on paper, but that time would have probably been better spend filling out firefighter job applications.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L_hO8Qxtuig"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L_hO8Qxtuig" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
In my life there have been two unbelievable events involving flaming homosexuals. You will believe neither, but I can assure you they occurred:
- In high school the gayest guy anyone knew worked at a fudge shop... how fitting that he would find work as a fudge packer.
- in music school there was a guy (REALLY nice guy, but HUGE flamer) who was about 6'4, 250lbs... named Al... Seriously, for a singing assessment, he sang a maria carrey song.

Quoted for gorgeousness.
Indeed... it's too bad she was abused sexually growing up
she looks hungry, she should eat some of that food....
To women like her, her fragile psyche has associated negative thoughts with both food and its consumption. That platter is probably for some abusive asshole that reminds her of her father.
Someone say school?

41SFRWG0FCL.jpg
george carlin said:
New Rule: Stop saying that teenage boys who have sex with their hot, blonde teachers are permanently damaged. I have a better description for these kids: ! lucky bastards.

Who should I vote for, for President?
Me in 2028, 2032, or 2036, I haven't decided when I want to run yet.

WHEW responding to every post isn't as easy as I thought it would be!

When do you think I should taper off of grip work before my fight?

We need more girls from the "awesome ass" thread. No more skinny bitches, please.

HOLY SHIT, I'M BLUE!

Hahaha, and it was complaining about skinny bitches. OH, how apropos.

Dear Urban,

I now need a new avitar to match my spiffy new blue belt. Could you please help me?

Love and Kisses,

Blondie

Oh Urban, you are so wise.
I know. With great wisdom comes the necessity to share it with others
Urbanfather,
My squat sucks. How can I fix it????
I've been working higher reps on my squat. three work sets shooting for a 10 reps on each one one minute in between. If you hit 10 reps, bump the weight up on your next set and start at that weight on your first work set next time you do this (two weeks, alternating heavy front squat workouts on alternate weeks)
Im the black dude...
And zop gets the heart ring... cause he's queer.
Help meee!

Should i:
finish my poly sci paper on western econ development as it Could be related to third world countries? (shit myself)

Finish the school competition Real Estate Proposal, which is all outlined, I just have to bullshit the inner?

Start my Production Operations management homework, WHICH I've skipped two weeks, and have it due this week?

" " " Finance 3010 " " " " " " 1.5 " "
" " " "

Though, it doesn't matter. VEGAS BABY!!!! Wednesday.

thx in advance however...hahahha
I suggest HUGE amounts of coffee and ritalin and an all-nighter to get everything done tonight. Then sleep tuesday in preparation for wednesday.

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED...
captain_planet.jpg

Herr Urban,

Yes. The problem is that most people think of the speed of airplanes as being the same as wheel speed, when in reality the speed of the plane is dictated by the velocity of the engine relative to the ground. In this experiment if you put an odometer on the wheels and used a radar gun to clock the plane, the wheels would register twice the speed as the plane was actually moving because they spin almost completely independent (save for friction of course) of the velocity of the plane itself. Performing this experiment with a car, on the other hand, has the expected cessation of motion because a car is driven by the wheels, not what is essentially a floating propeller.

I guess that I'm the blonde amazon.... so who's the gay red-haired one?
Hey, that guy's power was fire. The gay one was the indian. There's nothing gay about shooting fire at people.
Is it a really windy day? :wink:
This doesn't have much bearing on the principles involved, but hypothticaly, you wouldn't have to move the plane at all if the wind were right... it'd just start to hover.

I will bite the bullet and choose the ginger.

I think he is fire though, so I get the coolest power.
Bruce lee says water is the most potent element... myself, i think milla jovovic is the most powerful element, but according to the movie, she's love and in captain-planet-land controlled by the indian with the gay monkey.

We will celebrate with more of the color blue:

image003.png

dscf2320.jpg

For the good of the thread, we can interpret this as blue:

duc-tests-02-523.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back