Just checked the user list, and we're pretty busy right now. Everyone check in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urban

Savage Mystic
@Gold
Reaction score
How are you all doing tonight?

Edit: I have decided to take this chance to bestow upon you all my great moderator wisdom... come to me with your problems and I shall solve them, or comment on them in some mildly unproductive manner reflective of my own experience...

You're really helping me with the post whoring this evening, Urban.

SHould be studying.
Nonsense! I've learned more since leaving school, through independent study, than I ever did while I was in class. Studying, and school, is for suckers! Come work for an asshole boss like me!

Cheerio.

ip013256.jpg

How are you all doing tonight?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L_hO8Qxtuig"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L_hO8Qxtuig" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Edit: I have decided to take this chance to bestow upon you all my great moderator wisdom... come to me with your problems and I shall solve them, or comment on them in some mildly unproductive manner reflective of my own experience...

Who should I vote for, for President?

You're really helping me with the post whoring this evening, Urban.
You must look inside yourself to find your inner post whore. One cannot help you with your postwhoring any more than they can help you find Jesus... Each of us must walk our own path alone.

I am a sucker and do what THE MAN tells me to do. as such I'll probably be more successful than urban despite his intense written abuse.
Fixed

the blonde one said:
I should be doing laundry. Fuck that.
Indeed. Laundry is for chumps. buy jeans, they only need to be laundered once a year or when you have to chase them down to put them on in the morning, whichever comes first.

Urbanfather,
My squat sucks. How can I fix it????

Help meee!

Should i:
finish my poly sci paper on western econ development as it Could be related to third world countries? (shit myself)

Finish the school competition Real Estate Proposal, which is all outlined, I just have to bullshit the inner?

Start my Production Operations management homework, WHICH I've skipped two weeks, and have it due this week?

" " " Finance 3010 " " " " " " 1.5 " "
" " " "

Though, it doesn't matter. VEGAS BABY!!!! Wednesday.

thx in advance however...hahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back