Just broke up with my girlfriend- am I being unreasonable?

How long were you with this chick btw?

I have to assume the GF didn't tell the OP for some time because she knew a line had been crossed, and the OP wouldn't approve of their friendship or hanging out together without the OP.

and this right here. She knew how wrong it was and kept it from you. Can't be trusted.

First, I'd get tested for AIDs.

Also, check out Richard Dawkins explanation as to how the gay gene was passed on. No doubt the gene wouldn't be passed on if they didn't fuck women. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHDCAllQgS0

You did the right thing. Leave her be.

Yeah, if he wasn't gay I would've flipped shit. The guy is a family friend also, so it's a little more complicated. Her mom considers him her son.

100% understandable.

But after voicing the desire for him to have sex with your girlfriend, that's a big red flag.

And she's going on a road trip with him, and sharing a hotel room?

Yup, that's worth an untimatum.

Yeah, that'll solve the problem.

Maurice: "Will you sleep with me?"

Lurleen: "No, that's impossible. I'm in a different bed."

That's why I said in a later post I wasn't even sure why the sleeping arrangements were the only concern.

Could have easily done the deed in the car or some backwoods hiking trail.

Lmfao you're an asshole

I'm not sure if I'm being naive but I know they won't have sex. That was never my concern but yeah maybe she will do it for revenge but either way I'm over it.

You're totally being naive. This guy recently said he wanted to fuck your girlfriend. I've know gay guys to have sex with girls just to see if they could (insecure), boosts their self esteem, etc. Also, if your girlfriend found him attractive, you think she'd tell you?

That's why I said in a later post I wasn't even sure why the sleeping arrangements were the only concern.

Could have easily done the deed in the car or some backwoods hiking trail.

Or in the alley behind some sleazy bar on the wrong side of the tracks.

But yeah, agreed. Why even ask about sleeping arrangements?

If they're going out of town together, TS is probably getting an iPad.

You've got to learn to be the man and stick by your word. She'll never respect you if you go back on your word. You must move on with your life. Only experience can teach this, I'm afraid.

You should have got baby powder and slapped the shit out of her

dammit TS. i was totally gonna come in here sayin that if u have to ask, ur being unreasonable (works 60% of the time, all the time)

but ur totally in the rite. girl shouldve respected yo wishes. ur not being unreasonable

also pics since ur not dating her anymore

TS should sleep with the gay guy to get back at his (now ex) girlfriend.

You made the right decision, in fact you were very reasonable especially after knowing he tried to fuck your girl. If she cant see that then she's a worthless ho.

I don't see anything wrong with what you did. I would be troubled by them sharing a room too after hearing he wanted to have sex with her. How did she take the breakup? You'll have to keep us updated.

Your ex-girl and gay dude were already fucking. It was part of his plan to get a threesome going so gay dude and you can briefly touch balls when you dp'd your ex. And no you weren't being unreasonable.

How long was he away for? Was he at rehab or some kinda gay reprogramming camp?

Way to go, ts. You just talked yourself out of a threesome.

That dude took the friend zone to a new level.

Sucked dick for 7 years and still got turned down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back