Just broke up with my girlfriend- am I being unreasonable?

From my experience, there is always something mentally wrong with women who have gay dudes for BFF's.

Fuck it, I'd beat the shit outta the guy after hearing the "begging to have sex" story. I'm not some tough guy or thug but there are lines of respect. She told you about it so okay good enough. He obviously had zero respect for you to attempt that. Break his nose. If she's uncomfortable with that, she'd probably put you in a similar situation down the road. Which she did. Fuck them both, good riddance

sounds to me like this guy isnt as gay as theyd like you to believe.

she spilled the beans about him trying to nail her...her mistake.

You're good when shes goes on her trip just go hit up a bar and fuck some bitch to get this shit out of your mind

She didn't respect your feelings. it shouldn't matter that he's gay, he tried to sleep with your girl and you had a right to be uncomfortable with them sleeping in the same room or spending the night together. You'll find someone that will treat you with more respect, good luck.

Yeah, it hasn't hit me yet but I'm pretty bummed. She was perfect for me, but most importantly my family loved her and vice versa. Finding a relationship where you can stand each other's family is hard to find.

However, I would take her back in a heartbeat if she apologizes and doesn't go on the trip.

Seriously though, it's not a good sign if she is trying to switch the responsibility of the choice on you like she is. It's her choice of deciding to go on this trip, and it's also her choice of giving you the ultimatemum. If she goes it's her choice for going, not yours for chosing the break up. It's a sign of poor prioritizing and lack of sense of responsibility, which are not a good traits in a serious relationship.

Last edited:
God no, the extent to which you accommodated her and were polite to the guy (!?) after he tried sleeping with your girlfriend was unreasonable. He knows you and knows that she's in a relationship yet has no problem trying to have sex with her in spite of being gay no less. The fact she continued being friends with him was unreasonable considering his utter disrespect towards you and your relationship.

Think she would be okay with you hanging out with a lesbian friend who knew her yet begged you for sex? Hell no.

The scariest thought is what if she did and didn't tell you as it would have been the same as sleeping with the entire gay community in your area and reality is HIV rates are astronomically higher among teh gays. She's selfish move on.

Fuck it, I'd beat the shit outta the guy after hearing the "begging to have sex" story. I'm not some tough guy or thug but there are lines of respect. She told you about it so okay good enough. He obviously had zero respect for you to attempt that. Break his nose. If she's uncomfortable with that, she'd probably put you in a similar situation down the road. Which she did. Fuck them both, good riddance

exactly.

Not suggesting the OP is beta or anything, but after that the dude crossed a line and it sounds like OP didn't do anything about it (maybe OP did). That could have lead the GF to believe you still had no concerns about their friendship, despite the advances, so she thinks your being unreasonable now. Maybe the GF never ever had any intentions of sleeping with him, but she should have been understanding enough to understand your concern and at least get her own room.

That said I don't know why the sleeping arrangements were your only concern. They could have done it in the car or in some backwoods Arizona hiking trail.

The fact that he made advances on her in the past is enough to assume he's at least thinking about it on the trip, whether in the hotel or elsewhere.

The scariest thought is what if she did and didn't tell you as it would have been the same as sleeping with the entire gay community in your area and reality is HIV rates are astronomically higher among teh gays. She's selfish move on.

word.

That's what I said, but it must have gotten deleted. 94% of the young men that get HIV are homosexual.
CDC-HIVYoungMales2011-650px_645_480_55.jpg

She's playing Russian Roulette if she goes on that trip with him. She "trusts" him because he is gay. He'd buy her a few drinks and then...

Get tested for aids.

Now.

I don't think you're being unreasonable. Dude tried to bang your girl. I'd not be cool with it either. What sucks is, now you're broken up and she's gonna have sex with a gay dude. Bummer.

He probably will !

Given the situation you laid out, she didn't respect the conditions you had for her.

Once she realized you were serious about ending the relationship, she could have offered to stay together with you if she completely ended the friendship with the gay guy.

But no, she didn't hold the relationship, or rather you, to that high of an importance. If it didn't end over this, it would have over something else. So, it's good it ended now to avoid your time being wasted.

Right now, as you're reading this, gay balls are probably bouncing off her chin.

From my experience, there is always something mentally wrong with women who have gay dudes for BFF's.

It's the whole "feeling safe" thing where the girl doesn't have to think that the only reason he's hanging with her is to get laid.

The funny thing is most "gay" guys I knew from highschool and college were infact bisexual and would sleep with any girl in a second if they had the chance. The worst was one was a roomate of my best friend from highschool when he first moved out on his own - Kiel (pronounced Kyle). Ugly motherfucker that pretended he was gay to try and get with girls because he knew he was ugly as sin. Everyone knew he was full of shit but nobody ever called him on it -- mostly because we felt bad for him.

Back