Junior's analysis on the fight, at the hospital!

Give JDS the winner of Reem vs Silva for a title shot. I still want to see JDS mess Overeem up and JDS is probably going to need some time off after that beat down.

I like JDS a lot, but with these pics he is definitely in ShadFace hall of fame. Still an awkward fight, made JDS look like amateur.

Wow he's the elephant man now. That's gonna hurt for a little bit

JDS needs a fight or two before he gets another shot. Champions just don't get thoroughly dominated like that and given a rematch.

I like JDS a lot, but with these pics he is definitely in ShadFace hall of fame. Still an awkward fight, made JDS look like amateur.

To be honest I'm not sure if this is actually JDS, or whether Noguiera quickly stepped in to take this shot...

548051_316473721802773_1736440555_n.jpg

I like jds more and more as we hear more on him. What a good dude. You know how devastating it must be to lose your belt and get pummeled? And yet he's still cool as hell, joked, took pics and gave Cain his props. Definitely a fan of this dude.

I'm surprised JDS didn't cut open after all that. He must have leatherhide skin.

WAR JDS! He will definitely learn from his mistakes!!

Can't wait for round 3! Will be an absolute war!!

This one perfectly illustrate the fact that I have been saying for ages his punching defense is very poor at best and his offense is way too wild..

His hands are so low, no wonder he got outstruck, a real top striker like AO would expose it even him even worse

Classy guy as always.
Come back strong, champ.

Can we send him an E-hug? :D

Decent, fair analysis by JDS. Hope he learns from this and comes back stronger. I will never fly TAM again.

WIll have to wait his turn behind some others now......Prolly have to win at least a fight to get back there...I don't know though, it wouldn't surprise me either way, and I wouldn't be upset if he got an immdeiate rematch....Cain dominated, but JDS is always one punch away from turning the tide.

I like jds more and more as we hear more on him. What a good dude. You know how devastating it must be to lose your belt and get pummeled? And yet he's still cool as hell, joked, took pics and gave Cain his props. Definitely a fan of this dude.

And actually said he had a great training camp and was in top condition instead of making excuses.

Werdum rematch, before he fights for the belt again.

I'm an even bigger fan after his loss. He handled himself with class and humor, humility.
It bodes well for him that he is able to be introspective and self critical with the loss still very fresh. He shouldn't have a problem learning and making adjustments for the rubber match.

Back