Junior's analysis on the fight, at the hospital!

Good for him. Way to stay up beat. I say one fight then a rematch. Cormier looks like a good fight to see if can plug those holes.

Give JDS the winner of Reem vs Silva for a title shot. I still want to see JDS mess Overeem up and JDS is probably going to need some time off after that beat down.

No. Overeem should get the title shot with a win. Though, I would love to see JDS v. Overeem, there is no reason to eliminate one of the only two relevant contenders for the title (Overeem and/or JDS).

I am a fan of both but JDS was completely outclassed. Can't think of one punch he landed. He will come back and will beat anyone not named Cain.

Heart of a Champion. War JDS!!!

But...damn those are some serious "shoopable" pics though from the fight LOL.

Idk how people can hate JDS... He's just a good dude. I hope he fairs better in his next fight with Cain.

"-I want it now, soon. I won the first one and he had a rematch. Now i lost and i want my rematch. I'm saying i want this fight. I'll recover my belt."

Cain had to win a fight for a rematch, JDS should have to also and then get his title shot at Cain or whoever has beaten him by then.

Wow, just wow. Looks like he tried to steal honey from a beehive face first.

Give JDS the winner of Reem vs Silva for a title shot. I still want to see JDS mess Overeem up and JDS is probably going to need some time off after that beat down.

Actually jds will probably face the loser in this match. Cause the winner will fight Cain.

Anyway, I think this is a good opportunity to have jds fight mark hunt (if hunt beats Struve). Still I doubt the UFC wants that and they probably want jds overeem to happen really bad.

JDS needs a fight or two before he gets another shot. Champions just don't get thoroughly dominated like that and given a rematch.

Cain had a fight before a rematch, same for JDS. Losing by a dominating decision is almost (but not quite) as bad as losing by a 1st round KO, so a fight before the rematch is probably required.

If Hunt wins, make Hunt/JDS.

It'd be rough to see JDS KO'd, but I'd get over it.

He definitely made a mistake overlooking Cain's punches. Cain has power.

Junior is going to need to beat someone to earn a title shot. Cain only got his so early because Overeem was unavailable. I think if Junior wins 1 or 2 high profile fights he can get a rematch but I expect Overeem to be champion by then.

JDS is classy, humble and ironic after losing his belt and being beaten to a pulp.

I still love the guy.

Me too. Still a huge JDS fan. Hope he wins the belt back, but even if he doesn't, I'll be tuned in for every fight he has. Sadly, though, I think Cain will probably win the rematch. Maybe 65/35. War JDS>

Heart of a Champion. War JDS!!!

But...damn those are some serious "shoopable" pics though from the fight LOL.

actually, those pics don't need shooping... Cain already shooped them

Back