Junior Dos Santos falsely identified as a man in destructive nightclub brawl:

On the one hand it was cool to see that dude just go on a rampage. On the other hand that dude needs to get locked up, only the one guy was actually trying to fight him. Everyone else was just trying to calm him down. It looked like 5 dead bodies just sitting there.

If those guys weren't pussies, together they could have stopped him easily.

Looks like some gay club or there were alot of gays, thats why most were passive

Anyways this guy would be ngannou 2.0

I laughed way harder than any adult should at that video.

Bodies dropping everywhere, that guy has the touch of death.

He also was doing the robot.

Holy Sh!t, everyone getting stiffened :eek:

Hahahahaha... Oooohh...

This isn’t funny, someone could have been seriously hurt, possibly killed... I just figured it’d take at least 30-40 seconds to get going so I jumped ahead about a minute..

It went for everyone dancing to about a third of the club knocked out on the floor...

It’s videos like this that make me glad I was never really into bars/clubs and don’t go out at all anymore unless it’s me and the wife... I’m all set.

Eating Oreo pie on a Tuesday night is about as crazy as I get nowadays..

I'm just going to believe it was him anyway.

Reality is boring.

I prefer to go whatever I make up in my mind.

Ow!

Did you see that one dude fall back like this?

25-abbottvsmatua1.gif

I always get a kick out of Levitation Legs!

The guy who leads him out at the end threw a couple people himself. Probably saved them from being koed though tbh.

Look at what that random asshole did, now imagine it was the real JDS.

Call the amberlamps

I'm just going to believe it was him anyway.

Reality is boring.

I prefer to go whatever I make up in my mind.
I can hear him saying "why you boo me?" as he lays dudes out. In reality that guy is a fucking dick though.

Trying to figure out what he hit that guy in the hat with. Short left hook? Dude's legs were stiffened in the air like rigor mortis already set in
It looks like the guy haphazardly walked into one of those looping body blows imposter JDS was delivering to the other victim trapped in the booth with him.

Did the guy look like this?

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny.gif

dude has to much hair for my cigano liking

Oh i hate this ' lets try to difuse the situation and hope the bad guy has mercy on us and negldt there are like 10+ of us and only one of him'

Obviosly thid guy is throwing with intent to hurt, people get killed by things like this which makes it even more stupid why the just atand there like a pair of twinks.
Yeah i dont think it id jds either

This imposter JDS is quite destructive. Not sure what sets him off, seems to over-react and suddenly lose his shit, asshole :mad:

Looks more like a Glover Texiera to me.

Time-stamped:

Imagine you’re on a relaxing, peaceful vacation with your family when, from out of nowhere, you’re being labeled as the perpetrator of a violent rampage.

That’s what happened to former UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos, who was an apparent victim of being falsely identified in nightclub security footage posted on YouTube. In the video, patrons of the nightclub can be seen dancing when, all of a sudden, a muscular man with a shaved head goes berserk. He starts throwing punches at anyone around him and knocks out at least four people unconscious, including men trying to stop him.

The footage was posted to YouTube and identified the assailant by Dos Santos’ nickname “Cigano.”

Dos Santos’ Attorney, Ana Claudia Guedes, told TMZ that her client was vacationing with his family in Turks and Caicos at the time of the assault and was not at a nightclub.

Guedes also issued a statement on Twitter, asking that YouTube take down the video.

A @youtube video showing a violent club fight incorrectly identifies @junior_cigano as the aggressor. It is defamatory & an infringement of Junior’s trademark rights. Formal complaints have been filed. Junior has never & would never strike anyone outside of a professional bout.

As of Tuesday morning, the video no longer appears to be on YouTube. Multiple search attempts yielded no results.

Dos Santos currently doesn’t have a fight booked, though he’s recently gone back and forth on social media with Tai Tuivasa. Dos Santos is coming off a unanimous-decision win over Blagoy Ivonov last month at UFC Fight Night 133.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/junior-dos-santos-falsely-identified-nightclub-fight-video

Daaaang!!!

Even a junior impersonator is a badass!!!
WAR JDS!!!!

Hummm ...can only fight forwards....walk backwards instantly falls down....hummm
I hope JDS have a perfect alibi settled up.
He fell throwing throwing a punch, although I initially thought he got dropped at first and rampaged out of embarrassment. It honestly looks like he just instantly became addicted to the feeling of one-shotting people. Giving out KOs like early Christmas gifts.

The replies in this thread are killing me, hahaha.

But seriously, if that were JDS he would have done this first before knocking them all dead:

giphy.gif

...that's how I knew it wasn't JDS in the video.

I think someone grabbed his dick and he couldn’t figure out who it was

Back