Junior Dos Santos falsely identified as a man in destructive nightclub brawl:

How were none of those dummies fighting back... You'd think after the first 2 got knocked dead they would smarten up and do something when he starts walking towards them and grabbing them.

Fuck em, they deserved it.

Because they were all drunk, half his size and didn't want to be the first one to 'do something' and get flatlined by his brick fist.

I wouldn't jump into a drunken fight where people are getting KO'd left and right to help a bunch of strangers either.

He was knocking dudes dead

Although they were way smaller than him and not fighting back at all

Good power though, scary guy, anyone standing in punching range was getting it <45>
Yeah, guy has power. Although, as you said they weren’t fighting back. That’s also kinda their fault though lol. They should’ve realised by like the third time he’d flattened someone who was trying to break it up that it wasn’t going to be any different for them XD

Why the fuck isn't anyone clocking this dude instead of letting him beat everyone up?Place is full of scared wimpy dudes I guess. lmao
they are to small to hit him and do anything unless they use a weapon. they should have all just grabbed him. but like a bruce lee movie they all go in 1 by 1 so

YRVvAk.gif

Last edited:
They should have played the Rocky theme.

they are to small to hit him and do anything unless they use a weapon. they should have all just grabbed him. but like a bruce lee movie they all go in 1 by 1

YRVvAk.gif
Break a bottle in his head. Profit.

Did the guy look like this?

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny.gif

Some one post the Rogan reaction to this.... hahaha.. shit was priceless.

This is just embarrassing tho.. and what’s with the arms not being level?? Ones lower then the other and kinda out in front more.. like they were trying to make him look like some deranged barbarian caveman that was going to smash your head with a rock.. weird

Someone needs to edit Tarverdyan screaming ”HEAD MOOMENT!! HED MUUMENT!” on that clip.

<36>

Lol at these guys. That night club was in Brazil he would have been beaten into oblivion
You mean stabbed and/or shot into Bolivian? Some brazilian street justice would’ve been nice in that situation. Fight fire with fire!

<{JustBleed}>

It’s understandable why the casuals thought it was him.

This imposter JDS is quite destructive. Not sure what sets him off, seems to over-react and suddenly lose his shit, asshole :mad:

Looks more like a Glover Texiera to me.

Time-stamped:

Imagine you’re on a relaxing, peaceful vacation with your family when, from out of nowhere, you’re being labeled as the perpetrator of a violent rampage.

That’s what happened to former UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos, who was an apparent victim of being falsely identified in nightclub security footage posted on YouTube. In the video, patrons of the nightclub can be seen dancing when, all of a sudden, a muscular man with a shaved head goes berserk. He starts throwing punches at anyone around him and knocks out at least four people unconscious, including men trying to stop him.

The footage was posted to YouTube and identified the assailant by Dos Santos’ nickname “Cigano.”

Dos Santos’ Attorney, Ana Claudia Guedes, told TMZ that her client was vacationing with his family in Turks and Caicos at the time of the assault and was not at a nightclub.

Guedes also issued a statement on Twitter, asking that YouTube take down the video.

A @youtube video showing a violent club fight incorrectly identifies @junior_cigano as the aggressor. It is defamatory & an infringement of Junior’s trademark rights. Formal complaints have been filed. Junior has never & would never strike anyone outside of a professional bout.

As of Tuesday morning, the video no longer appears to be on YouTube. Multiple search attempts yielded no results.

Dos Santos currently doesn’t have a fight booked, though he’s recently gone back and forth on social media with Tai Tuivasa. Dos Santos is coming off a unanimous-decision win over Blagoy Ivonov last month at UFC Fight Night 133.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/junior-dos-santos-falsely-identified-nightclub-fight-video

Dude laid out at least 5 dudes holy shit

He fell throwing throwing a punch, although I initially thought he got dropped at first and rampaged out of embarrassment. It honestly looks like he just instantly became addicted to the feeling of one-shotting people. Giving out KOs like early Christmas gifts.
No, he definitely got dropped by the first (and only) punch that came his way the whole night

Shame he faced zero resistance after that lol

Damn that dude needs to be put down. Not gonna lie I wouldn't fight that dude. I hope I will never end up in a situation where one of my friends would get knocked out like that. I would probably end up in jail for breaking a bottle on his head from behind hit and run style

Yikes... People forgot he is under usada testing pool...

You timestamped a 3 minute video. You the real MVP.

Now with a soundtrack...

Back