Junior Dos Santos falsely identified as a man in destructive nightclub brawl:

Looks like JDS just went on a five fight win streak. Get that man a title shot.

How were none of those dummies fighting back... You'd think after the first 2 got knocked dead they would smarten up and do something when he starts walking towards them and grabbing them.

Fuck em, they deserved it.

Wow, that was better then half the UFC events this year.

Jesus Muslim Christ! They couldn't restrain him with 5 people?

UFC needs to sign whoever that is
why is everyone not doing something? so weird, i literally would have grabbed anything and bashed him with it. i find it very weird that this guy didnt get stomped badly. yes he is a beast, but youd think the people would have taken him the fuck out.
and yes i have been in many streetfights, if you are out with the boys and 1 of your guys gets knocked out shit gets crazy . chairs, bottles , tables, mugging. no one did anything other than try and keep the peace. fuck, my wife would have went bonkers let alone the whole bar going duhhh....

It's obviously not him. We all know post USADA JDS doesn't possess that sort of power.

Last edited:
Why the fuck isn't anyone clocking this dude instead of letting him beat everyone up?Place is full of scared wimpy dudes I guess. lmao

Guy is a sack of shit. Shame no one there was his physical equal. I’d have loved to see someone Ben Rothwell’s size come out of nowhere and punch his fucking head off.

Embarrassing being one of those guys who got ko'd. Glass chinned soyboys
giphy.webp

OMG that dude that got flatlined landed in such a way it looks like one of those homicide chalk outlines.

I am seriously tearing up in laughter.
<{JustBleed}>

JDS' seems to nice to pull some shit like that,

Pretty easy to knock people out when they're half your size and don't see it coming.

his dance moves were the real crime here

<{Heymansnicker}>

Why are there no women? What type if club is this?

homersphobia3.png

Last edited:
Back