June Challenge: 400M sprints for 1 Mile

BooBooKitty, I didn't actually think you would take me up on that. But now I know it never hurts to try! Nice work on the tummy, and whatever you do, keep the twins real.:wink: I appologize for causing a temporary side trip in this thread. I'm sure you were all hating me for it:icon_lol:

Ok, that worked. So, why me? There's guys that weight a lot less than me on here...

I just want to understand!

because you were not impressed by Cap'n's (holy grammer) running/squat, because of the rugby. then the bad joke/confusion ensued. Nothing personal.

Rugby is frigging awesome. That is all.

Total 10:46.22
Mile 6:16.22
Not really a sprinter, more of a long distance guy. Ran at the wrong time of day, mid afternoon rather than early moring or late evening.

because you were not impressed by Cap'n's (holy grammer) running/squat, because of the rugby. then the bad joke/confusion ensued. Nothing personal.

Rugby is frigging awesome. That is all.

I don't get it

I still has confuzzlement as well.

Ian, you should do well on this challenge, when are you going to do it?

Pfft, you have no idea how badly I run :icon_chee

I'm into doing my hill HIIT work at the moment.

I need to mark out a 400m route and go for it at some point

Total 10:46.22
Mile 6:16.22
Not really a sprinter, more of a long distance guy. Ran at the wrong time of day, mid afternoon rather than early moring or late evening.

wow im no pro and im not even allowed to post my time, but thats pretty bad......

Way to contribute there, Ms. Negative Nancy...

*looks up captain obvious pic*

I don't even have one of those :icon_cry2

There are a few about but they all cost

Heavy_duty_Bolt_Cutters.jpg

= free access to everything

Back