Julianna would have been such a better match up right now

I just don't get why the UFC didn't either put Juliana in a fight with Nunes before this fight hoping that she would beat Nunes to face Rousey or why the UFC didn't just make Rousey fight Juliana first.

Juliana is a lot more marketable, and since Rousey isn't talking to the media Juliana would have been entertaining the media for months. She'd be calling out Ronda left and right and giving the media headlines to run with while Ronda was hiding. There has been almost zero build up for this fight, and Nunes will simply never be marketable anywhere but in Brazil but barely even there because she isn't attractive. Juliana would really bring out the emotional side of Ronda I think and it would have made for a much better suspenseful match up. Oh well.

I really hope that Juliana and Rousey get matched up at some point. If Rousey wins, man I hope she sticks around and doesn't try to duck Juliana.

In addition to having an abrasive personality, Juliana hasn't even faced anyone in the top 5, let alone beat them.
She has also acted entitled, and lately, unless you bring them the $$$, that means the UFC is going to try their hardest to fucking wreck you.

Half that want to see her fail for various reasons,, then theres the other half.. Either way people will watch.. The UFC will spin whatever happens to generate more $$$..

I guarantee you that you'll see a dip in her ratings for this fight compared to her last one. Holly was not marketable at all either. Casuals knew nothing about her.

Sorry guys, but maybe I wrote that in a confusing way.

I meant Juliana against Rousey.

Not against Nunes. Juliana is a lot more marketable than Nunes and would have been for this fight right now. I'm sure most people would agree with that.
Where's your proof? One has the belt one doesn't, your argument is stupid go away

In addition to having an abrasive personality, Juliana hasn't even faced anyone in the top 5, let alone beat them.
She has also acted entitled, and lately, unless you bring them the $$$, that means the UFC is going to try their hardest to fucking wreck you.

Cat Zinghano is top 5 material and she smoked her. GTFO after spewing that man.

Where's your proof? One has the belt one doesn't, your argument is stupid go away

Nick Diaz has never even came close to holding a UFC belt, but yet he is a lot more marketable than other fighters he passes up unfairly due to his fighting style and his interest to the fans. Juliana is very similar in every way and actually wins her fights unlike Nick.

My argument is not stupid at all. It makes perfect sense to please the fans and is better for business.

I actually agree, Julianna has better size and more well rounded than Ronda
The syphilis is eating sherdogian brains
v6PWXz.gif

Garsh Mr, Julianna sure doesn't look bigger and more well Rounded than Ronda when she is being lateraled by Cat.

I was. Ronda vs Juliana would be a much better match up right now. Juliana would create a lot more interest with the media. She is a great trash talker that doesn't think before she spews her thoughts.
Then I don't understand your response. We are talking replacing Nunes with Pena .. Pena is not champ. Nunes is ... what does that have to do with Ronda not being champ?

Ronda beats Nunes .. it's a title fight, she's champ.
Ronda beats Pena .. not a title fight, she's not champ.

It's simple.

Cat Zinghano is top 5 material and she smoked her. GTFO after spewing that man.
The same Cat that got taken out in 14 seconds by Rousey, and afterwards left for a year?

She was ranked in the top 5 at UFC 200? Fuck man, I thought she was garbage, and she definitely looked like it in her last two fights. Didn't realize she beat Nunes, Tate, and Pennington. In that case, Nunes is fucked. Rousey is going to light her up.

And no, Pena didn't smoke her, unless you mean hugging her, laying on top of her, and lightly tapping her for 15 minutes. Smoking her, would be finishing her in under 15 seconds.

The same Cat that got taken out in 14 seconds by Rousey, and afterwards left for a year?

She was ranked in the top 5 at UFC 200? Fuck man, I thought she was garbage, and she definitely looked like it in her last two fights. Didn't realize she beat Nunes, Tate, and Pennington. In that case, Nunes is fucked. Rousey is going to light her up.

And no, Pena didn't smoke her, unless you mean hugging her, laying on top of her, and lightly tapping her for 15 minutes. Smoking her, would be finishing her in under 15 seconds.

Apparently you have no idea that styles makes fights, and different people match up differently. Big reason why Holms bested Rousey the way she did. How did you not learn from that to where you are trying to logic your way through this with simple MMA math of who beat who? Really poor logic there man.

Rousey is also not the same fighter she was before. Maybe she is stronger, but a lot more likely she is mentally weaker based on everything she has displayed. That creates a lot more concerns for her against someone like Juliana or Nunes, but I guess your MMA math formula has all the answers right? I mean, you should be a rich from betting since MMA math says it all.

Nick Diaz has never even came close to holding a UFC belt, but yet he is a lot more marketable than other fighters he passes up unfairly due to his fighting style and his interest to the fans. Juliana is very similar in every way and actually wins her fights unlike Nick.

My argument is not stupid at all. It makes perfect sense to please the fans and is better for business.
Your comparing Julianna Pena to Nick Diaz? My God you are a lost soul

Your comparing Julianna Pena to Nick Diaz? My God you are a lost soul

Juliana Pena is one of the most recognizable women fighters and is known for winning the UF and for being brash and having out of the cage scuffles.

Gee, how could I think that Nick Diaz has anything in common with her considering the fact that he has very brash interviews, beef with all types of fighters, out of cage confrontations regularly, and spews a lot of crap out of his mouth.

Yeah, why would I make any comparisons ever? Lol!

Who cares about Julianna lol

A shit load of hard core fans.

After this fight, who exactly do you want next? You telling me that Julianna isn't good enough for a title shot now and likely never will be?

A shit load of hard core fans.

After this fight, who exactly do you want next? You telling me that Julianna isn't good enough for a title shot now and likely never will be?

Valentina should be next if Rousey wins, well they're fighting each other next anyway so will see who comes out on top

Apparently you have no idea that styles makes fights, and different people match up differently. Big reason why Holms bested Rousey the way she did. How did you not learn from that to where you are trying to logic your way through this with simple MMA math of who beat who? Really poor logic there man.

Rousey is also not the same fighter she was before. Maybe she is stronger, but a lot more likely she is mentally weaker based on everything she has displayed. That creates a lot more concerns for her against someone like Juliana or Nunes, but I guess your MMA math formula has all the answers right? I mean, you should be a rich from betting since MMA math says it all.
It's called sarcasm.

Pena is easily more marketable than Nunes. Not a debate imo.

More charismatic, looks better on TV, speaks better, makes headlines, is unlikable, highly opinionated...

Nunes is pretty much forgettable. People forget Rousey called for Nunes like 3 years ago, nobody cared.

Pena is easily more marketable than Nunes. Not a debate imo.

More charismatic, looks better on TV, makes headlines, is unlikable.

Nunes is pretty much forgettable. People forget Rousey called for Nunes like 3 years ago, nobody cared.

Why the hell are people even trying to suggest otherwise?

Back