Julianna would have been such a better match up right now

Cat Zinghano is top 5 material and she smoked her. GTFO after spewing that man.

Cat was suplexing Pena around the cage in the first round. But she faded. Pena had better cardio and took advantage of her ring rust. By no means did she smoke her.

Mugshot on poster = $$$$$$$

Sad, but true. Lol!

MMA fans are heathens, savages, white trash, basement dwellers, and convicts. Most of us any way. <13>

That kind of thing is way more appealing as much as we may not want to admit.

Damn, @Reddd getting so much shit for a perfectly reasonable thread here.

Juliana vs Ronda would be money although to really get the best of it Ronda would have do the presser and the split screen interviews.

If Ronda wins I really hope Juliana beats Valentina and they make that fight. It'll be more fiery than Ronda vs Miesha.

Damn, @Reddd getting so much shit for a perfectly reasonable thread here.

Juliana vs Ronda would be money although to really get the best of it Ronda would have do the presser and the split screen interviews.

If Ronda wins I really hope Juliana beats Valentina and they make that fight. It'll be more fiery than Ronda vs Miesha.

Yes, yes, yes! In the future it could be even better and the split screen interviews and stuff like that is exactly what I'm talking about. That fight could be massive! How do people not see that?

Even if it were now, and Ronda is silent we both know that Julianna would have been saying so much stuff about Ronda that she might have caused Ronda to come out of hiding to respond as Ronda would likely have lost it over insults or exaggerated claims that we know Julianna would say.

Cat Zinghano is top 5 material and she smoked her. GTFO after spewing that man.
Cat Zingano last won a fight over two years ago. If you're saying she's top 5 then you have a very low opinion of the talent and depth in WMMA.

It's a scary world where Ronda is the sane one in the fight.

Back