Juliana Pena interview - goes in on Rousey, wants to permanently retire her

Really hoping Pena is Ronda's 1st fight when she comes back. It would be a nice tune up for Ronda before she gets the title shot.

I would hope that this modern WMMA can defend a basic armbar

Rousey is in big trouble against the top girls.

She does realize Ronda immediately fighting Pena if she comes back right? Assuming Pena still even has the belt by then.

With all the shit Pena is talking Ronda's classless post fight antics will be on another level. I won't hate this time though. Pena's calling down the thunder she better be ready if Ronda ever gets a break between her busy movie schedule (lol) and having Browne's babies.

FTFY

Why? Because she punted some dude in the nuts? Or is it that she keeps winning when everyone on here wants and expects her to lose?

Assault is pretty significant. That coupled with her mouth and horse face makes her almost unbearable.

kickballs.gif

Assault is pretty significant. That coupled with her mouth and horse face makes her almost unbearable.
Other fighters have done worse and get away with it.

Gay trolls calling a real woman horse face. Hilarious

Julianna Pena has a horse face. Her being a 'real woman' has nothing to do with the fact that her face is as long as John Kerry's. I'm just thankful that I don't have that face/head structure. And yes, it is hilarious to look at.

errryyyybody is self righteous, everybody worked the hardest, everybody deserves to win, everybody is not a bully but the opponent is the bully, everybody has 563434-0 mma record, everybody has 2324232323 years of jujitsu experience, eerybody has a 10th black belt degree jutitsu red dark uber black belt...................... everybody is on PEDS.

I'm getting sick of this shit.

Back