Juliana Pena interview - goes in on Rousey, wants to permanently retire her

Funny thing is Ronda humiliates Pena. Cat was tossing her around with ease early in their fight. I can only imagine what Rousey would do. She should just campaign for that Nunes fight because she has a better chance.

What do you mean campaign, if Ronda wants that fight in her back garden tomorrow she's got it in her back garden tomorrow. The fact that she is as quiet as a church mouse while multiple girls including Pena are roasting her and calling her out leads me to suspect that she is indeed a cracked egg.

Man, she is pushing hard for this fight. Ronda is coming back for the title or a Holly rematch. If she comes back at all. Pena is the only one who wants that fight to happen.

They both annoy me. Ever since Rousey lost I don't dislike her as much as I used to. Maybe my hate will rise again closer to fight time if she makes her return.

Everytime Pena talks about Rousey....Ronda gets some new fans and Pena loses some.

Pena is biting off more than she can chew, Ronda would beat her in 1 rd...because the only game Pena has is on the ground wrestling...and well that plays right into Ronda's strength's.

Perfect fight for RR to come back and put herself on the map again.

Everytime Pena talks about Rousey....Ronda gets some new fans and Pena loses some.

Pena is biting off more than she can chew, Ronda would beat her in 1 rd...because the only game Pena has is on the ground wrestling...and well that plays right into Ronda's strength's.

Perfect fight for RR to come back and put herself on the map again.
it's the money fight for pena anyway

Pena, who was arrested for kicking men in the groin while drunk at a bar, is calling someone a bully? lol.

Pena needs to stfu already, she gets wrecked by Ronda in under 30 seconds

She's horrible.
Why? Because she punted some dude in the nuts? Or is it that she keeps winning when everyone on here wants and expects her to lose?

Pena needs to stfu already, she gets wrecked by Ronda in under 30 seconds

You would think Ronda would take the fight then but...

Yeah.

Why? Because she punted some dude in the nuts? Or is it that she keeps winning when everyone on here wants and expects her to lose?

One of the most charismatic and swagalicious WBW fighters, she has an unparalleled winning record, a lot of momentum, a well-rounded game and is articulate and hot in her promos and on the mic too it seems a lot of US fans are hatin

What do you mean campaign, if Ronda wants that fight in her back garden tomorrow she's got it in her back garden tomorrow. The fact that she is as quiet as a church mouse while multiple girls including Pena are roasting her and calling her out leads me to suspect that she is indeed a cracked egg.

No offense but Pena is a nobody to Ronda. I'm not denying she may be scarred from HH, but either way she's won't engage in war of words like she did with Tate. And it doesn't change the face Pena is a favorable matchup for her

Didn't Pena also accuse fighters at her gym of intentionally trying to injure her and had Dana in the media caping for her looking like a complete idiot? Yea I will rock with Ronda on this

No offense but Pena is a nobody to Ronda. I'm not denying she may be scarred from HH, but either way she's won't engage in war of words like she did with Tate. And it doesn't change the face Pena is a favorable matchup for her

They have beef going back to TUF 18.

With all the shit Pena is talking Ronda's classless post fight antics will be on another level. I won't hate this time though. Pena's calling down the thunder she better be ready when it arrives.

A brutal KO or injury will hurt you mentally. Some fighters will display it more than other. In the case of Ronda, she didn't take it well at all. See the airport pillow, crying on national tv, Travis Browne babies, not fighting for a year, etc.

Maybe I'm wrong and she comes back even better, but I highly doubt it. It will always be in the back of a fighters mind and I doubt a fighter will be confident coming into a fight after losing badly.
Especially when it's their first loss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back