Juliana Pena interview - goes in on Rousey, wants to permanently retire her

No she has beef. Bet Ronda barely remembers her name
She made Rousey look bad every time she beat one of her opponents on TUF. Rousey also seems to take everything personally, so yeah, I bet Ronda would love to smash Pena's face in, if she wasn't busy taking home pregnancy tests every day.

So which is it Julianna? Nobody cares about Ronda anymore or you want to fight her for that big payday?

why does she campaing for a rousey fight, it's so fucking dumb
she has nothing for her and gets submitted in the first round plus she actually isn't in a bad position to fight for the title right now

Haven't you been paying attention? Fighters are more interested in "money" fights than fighting for the title

Haven't you been paying attention? Fighters are more interested in "money" fights than fighting for the title
I haven't been paying attention to the fighter pay topic.
Would they really pay somebody like Pena a lot of money just because she fights Honda? I mean Rousey carries a PPV on her own, doesn't matter if she fights Pena or Beth or McMann.
Did Correia, Davis & Co make a lot of money with their Rousey fights?

Julianna Pena has a horse face. Her being a 'real woman' has nothing to do with the fact that her face is as long as John Kerry's. I'm just thankful that I don't have that face/head structure. And yes, it is hilarious to look at.

Buddy you like biological men with breast implants. You original reasoning has everything to do with it

iu

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/Pena-I-made-Ronda-Rousey-cry-and-I-love-it

Pena: I made Ronda Rousey cry and I love it

Pena also said a teammate purposely wrecked her knee and had to backtrack. That means nothing

Buddy you like biological men with breast implants. You original reasoning has everything to do with it

Buddy, Pena has the face of a horse and has the facial structure of a biological man (you might want to put in an application for the club). Transsexuals have an excuse. She doesn't.

julianna-pena-tuf-18-finale-e1391551152962.jpg

happyhorse21.jpg

natalie-nunn-2.jpg

6e2fc55ae920edf7eaf403acee1586df71159775e51070f8779c74486a8ee0f6_large

Last edited:
You would think Ronda would take the fight then but...

Yeah.

Why? If Ronda is retired, which at this stage looks like the case.. all she would do is reward Pena with an easy payday just for 30 seconds of work

Also, you seriously need to find a new hobby dude... its kind of creepy just how obsessed you are with Ronda

Remember when Brendan Schaub proclaimed himself a "bad matchup for Brock Lesnar" just before UFC 200?

Deja Vu.

Back