Juliana Pena interview - goes in on Rousey, wants to permanently retire her

If Ronda ever fight Pena she will not give her the easy-way-out armbar now; Ronda would mount and slap her face into a pulp.

kickedintheballs.jpg

I can't say for certain, but I think Pena might own the strength advantage. Which would be interesting.

I think for strength it's going to be very close, Rousey might have the edge in brute strength, but I think Pena has the better muscular endurance.

And very interesting, thats a fight I wouldn't miss:

How? Pena does not have good enough striking and ronda is still ronda

A brutal KO or injury will hurt you mentally. Some fighters will display it more than other. In the case of Ronda, she didn't take it well at all. See the airport pillow, crying on national tv, Travis Browne babies, not fighting for a year, etc.

Maybe I'm wrong and she comes back even better, but I highly doubt it. It will always be in the back of a fighters mind and I doubt a fighter will be confident coming into a fight after losing badly.

why i feel that all of this calling of rousey would end up with pena getting armbarred???

pena has to be careful of what she says, one day she might fight her and if honda beats her... well i want to see the threads on sherdog on that day.

Pena is definitely smash worthy.

Ronda....not so much.

Therefore, I'm rooting for Pena.

I like her big brother BigFoot Silva more, he is nice and quiet.

Rousey would fuck her up.
She didn't look impressive against
Alpha Cat at all. She may have been
the most lackluster performance on
that whole shit card.

Her pull with meisha might get her
out of a suspension... but it won't
magically make her some exciting
fighter worthy of drawing one of
the biggest draws & best finishers
the sport has ever seen.

I wish they would just sign on
Evinger. She'd stop Pena's top game

Horse-Tooth Jackass of the female world. Also, for the edification of Sherdog:

Pena doesn't seem to get that she is ronda's easiest fight she is a grappler who cant strike

Love this fight. Two heels going in on each other, forcing the viewer to choose who they hate less.

I'll side with Pena this one and only time.
How about double KO permanent retire for both?

These fighters are trying too hard to get paid, not thinking in actually winning their fights, Pena wouldnt even put a dent in Rousey´s nails before she would get submitted into oblivion SMH.

why does she campaing for a rousey fight, it's so fucking dumb
she has nothing for her and gets submitted in the first round plus she actually isn't in a bad position to fight for the title right now
I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif
Ronda's comeback fight still brings in the $$$...

I'm a fan of Pena anyway, but that she gets Sherdog so rustled up makes it even funnier.

Funny thing is Ronda humiliates Pena. Cat was tossing her around with ease early in their fight. I can only imagine what Rousey would do. She should just campaign for that Nunes fight because she has a better chance.

Back