Judo Gene LeBell says Ronda Rousey is a sadistic wench'

Ronda Rousey will retire a millionaire regardless of your opinion of her. Ronda Rousey>you.

Ronda Rousey is the reason why women's mma is going down the toilet. I became automatically disinterested when they started the Rousey wagon.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who felt like that.

This is the first and likely last time I post anything about it though. Too bad she ruined woman's MMA for me, but that's how it goes. My only satisfaction is that I will never ever watch any of her fights.

And she's ugly, inside and out.

Gene is a guy i will always listen too even when he makes me pee my pants in front of everyone.

Ronda Rousey is the reason why women's mma is going down the toilet. I became automatically disinterested when they started the Rousey wagon.

Why cause she doesn't show up overweight and try to be all hawt all the time like Gina? Cause she actually has a badass side to her and is as they say a "true fighter"? I find it refreshing.

Ronda kicks ass because she is a badass, not cause the girl power movement says its cool to.

Womens MMA going down the toilet means finally getting them fights in the UFC? Please, just because you stopped caring about it doesn't mean anyone else has. Right now womens MMA is more popular than it's ever been like it or not.

Back