Judo Gene LeBell says Ronda Rousey is a sadistic wench'

Funny that people were saying her opponents were real competition that would expose her as a mediocre fighter before she got in the cage and armbarred them...

YES! I hate people that does this, if you r going to say something, then don't change it after the fight! bunch of crackheads!
Tate and Kaufman r no easy competition... Not everyone is like cybog!

Prepare for "You're a fat loser who never gets laid comments."

I don't even care. It is what it is.

You can go down to your local mall and see when women much more attractive any day of the week. The reason guys find her so attractive is because she's not actually ugly, and she's a fighter. I get that, I do. But people who run around screaming how hot she is are probably the actual fat losers who never get laid. If these guys saw Rousey on the street without knowing who she was, they MIGHT take a second look, and give an unenthusiastic "meh".

i'm not going to bash on you, but I'm curious: are you willing to post a pic of the broad you're handling?

For privacy reasons, no, I wouldn't post a picture of my fiance on Sherdog of all places.

But yes, I find her more attractive than Rousey.

Dudes threatened by the the attention of a female in their little fantasy world of buff, aggressive men.

You can always tell the guys who can't get pussy by how angry they are about anything involving females.

I think most people just don't like her. I'd hate on her/him/shim(?) if you took her personality/aura and transplanted it on Dan Henderson.

No.

She's very average with man shoulders. Everyone flocks because she's not some super uggo and she's a fighter.

Don't make it more than what it is.

physical attractiveness is not the end of it all

being a rich guy can sexually attract women, being a bad ass fighter with an awesome personality can do the same for men

I find it strange this weird insistance that women should only be valued for their looks, and how angry some people get when presented with evidence to the contrary

welcome to the 21st century in western world

physical attractiveness is not the end of it all

being a rich guy can sexually attract women, being a bad ass fighter with an awesome personality can do the same for men

I find it strange this weird insistance that women should only be valued for their looks, and how angry some people get when presented with evidence to the contrary

welcome to the 21st century in western world

As opposed to the guy with his panties in a bunch because someone on the internet doesn't find a woman attractive. :rolleyes:

Women aren't sexually attracted to dudes with money, unless he happens to be attractive. Women are attracted to money, or what it brings in the form of gifts, and has sex to maintain the gold digger lifestyle.

I don't think Rousey is physically attractive. Does that make you happier?

As opposed to the guy with his panties in a bunch because someone on the internet doesn't find a woman attractive. :rolleyes:

Women aren't sexually attracted to dudes with money, unless he happens to be attractive. Women are attracted to money, or what it brings in the form of gifts, and has sex to maintain the gold digger lifestyle.

I don't think Rousey is physically attractive. Does that make you happier?

my post really went way over your head

I don't even care. It is what it is.

You can go down to your local mall and see when women much more attractive any day of the week. The reason guys find her so attractive is because she's not actually ugly, and she's a fighter. I get that, I do. But people who run around screaming how hot she is are probably the actual fat losers who never get laid. If these guys saw Rousey on the street without knowing who she was, they MIGHT take a second look, and give an unenthusiastic "meh".

This is the greatest thing I've read all day. Agree 100%, not fugly + fighter = hot to 90% of sherdog. I'm not falling for it. Rousey is drop dead average.

my post really went way over your head

No it didn't. I don't believe there is much you could say that would go over my head.

If you admit that Rousey is appealing BECAUSE she's a fighter, instead of all the people parroting that she's "hot", cool.

She's not very physically attractive, but like I said, I understand the appeal, if that's your thing.

This is the greatest thing I've read all day. Agree 100%, not fugly + fighter = hot to 90% of sherdog. I'm not falling for it. Rousey is drop dead average.

That's like, your opinion, man. There's nothing average about that woman.

Ronda is a badass. She's is the perfect tool for the UFC to have yet another revenue source...wmma. She's attractive(not stunning, model attractive but definitely not ugly) and she has legitimate skills. She could probably toss me around(not just because I would let her, but because there probably isn't much I could do to stop her anyway) and I'm not small or weak. She makes these other girls look like they suck, when in reality, she's just that good.

Why do you think Cyborg won't fight her? Cyborg is a monster and she clearly doesn't wanna fight Ronda. She will get humiliated and she knows it. The juice wouldn't have been worth the squeeze at that point.

Back