Judo Gene LeBell says Ronda Rousey is a sadistic wench'

BS. Lisa Leslie didn't become the face of basketball, did she?

I don't know anything about lisa leslie or basketball but was there this much crying and whining that she was getting too much exposure as there is about rousey from some 'fans' ? did lisa leslie team ever get top billing over mens team?

yeah..

I'm so tired of seeing and hearing about Ronda in every MMA news outlet.

1. Bronze Olympic Medalist
2. She has snapped more arms than Frank Mir
3. She's extremely attractive
4. She's got more appeal than Carano (IMO)
5. She's extremely attractive

drops drum sticks - walks away :cool:

will never ever believe this

its just hype bs

Yeah, because a Judo olympian that ragdolled Bas Rutten, prepared or not, could never do such a thing to a guy that's only ten or twenty pounds bigger and then catch them in quick armbars or something similar.

How far-fetched. :icon_lol:

Oh Gene flattery will get you nowhere

Yeah, because a Judo olympian that ragdolled Bas Rutten, prepared or not, could never do such a thing to a guy that's only ten or twenty pounds bigger and then catch them in quick armbars or something similar.

not sure what kind of men are they then

Dudes threatened by the the attention of a female in their little fantasy world of buff, aggressive men.

You can always tell the guys who can't get pussy by how angry they are about anything involving females.

Dammit, there simply isn't enough room in my sig to add this.

she did! just because she made them look easy doesn't mean they ain't real competitions! jesus!

Funny that people were saying her opponents were real competition that would expose her as a mediocre fighter before she got in the cage and armbarred them...

Dudes threatened by the the attention of a female in their little fantasy world of buff, aggressive men.

You can always tell the guys who can't get pussy by how angry they are about anything involving females.

Typical internet tough guy logic: If you just want to try and rip on someone who you don't agree with, pretend like you know how active their sex life is. I just hate the bandwagon bullshit that comes with any athlete, male or female. That goes for Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey, or anyone else who gets their face plastered everywhere and has nuthuggers (or now ovaryhuggers) who pretend like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's especially ridiculous when someone claims some woman who's never even fought in the UFC yet is going to be the new face. That's complete nonsense. The UFC knows they are going to make more money marketing male fighters than females, just like most other sports. Not saying they won't make any money of WMMA, but they'll always make more off of male MMA, and that's why RR will not be the "face of the UFC." Guys like GSP or JJ will, guys who are legit athletes and don't look like barroom brawlers.

3. She's extremely attractive
5. She's extremely attractive

No.

She's very average with man shoulders. Everyone flocks because she's not some super uggo and she's a fighter.

Don't make it more than what it is.

No.

She's very average with man shoulders. Everyone flocks because she's not some super uggo and she's a fighter.

Prepare for "You're a fat loser who never gets laid comments."

fill me in on this ragdolling of Bas. i have not heard this

Even though it is an exact quote, the thread title is a little misleading. I came on here thinking it was an insult but it seems like the opposite... mabe LeBell didn't fully consider the words he used but it sounds like he's complimenting her mental toughness.

No.

i'm not going to bash on you, but I'm curious: are you willing to post a pic of the broad you're handling?

Rousey's mouth is a problem, but visually, she's a treat. Even i can say that and I refuse to really get too googly over her because she looks almost EXACTLY like my cousin... which is gross, in a way.

Back